Madge Says

We are ready to deliver 👍 well let’s hope so , interviewed on 9 tonight !

No excuses he said !

Thats wot us Tiger supporters want to hear Go Tiges

No excuses. Up The Tigpies

Well to be fair we don’t have any excuses, Madge has the coaching and training staff he wants, we’ve recruited well within our limitations and the boys are as fit as they’re going to be, minus Liddle and Packer who are in rehab.

The real litmus test will be the arm wrestle games this year and whether we are good enough to close them out, that will be the difference between making and missing the 8 IMO.

I think there can probably still be a few excuses in 2020.

2021 and 2022 not so much…

@willow said in Madge Says:

Well to be fair we don’t have any excuses, Madge has the coaching and training staff he wants, we’ve recruited well within our limitations and the boys are as fit as they’re going to be, minus Liddle and Packer who are in rehab.

The real litmus test will be the arm wrestle games this year and whether we are good enough to close them out, that will be the difference between making and missing the 8 IMO.

Are our limitations more limited than top 8 sides? I guess what I am saying is we have recruited well as Wests Tigers, but how many other sides are in a better position than us and should really close out the ‘top 8’ above us? I don’t know the answer. We will have to play above ourselves to get there on 2020 I reckon.

NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER

@Demps said in Madge Says:

NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER

Great film

We’re winning the competition in the
Next few years boys gear up get ready.

@Regan said in Madge Says:

NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER

Great film

Lol no, it sux.

Ghost of Bruce Lee 😂😂

@Regan said in Madge Says:

NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER

Great film

The song is great
No Surrender. Bruce Springsteen

Has the finals system expanded to a top 9? Asking for a friend

Is this a new game

I thought I was called Simon says

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.