New Season Resolution

Thought this might be fun:

Nominate one poor/negative situation you are not going to post about this season, that you have previously posted about when you’re a bit emotional.

To get it started, here’s mine -

My new season resolution is not to say the game is rigged when fortune favours the Broncos.

I’ll probably last until the first Friday night game if the season!!😜

Bump. Not gonna compete with @tigerdave to start the live game threads this year… more time for clearing the family out and popping a cold one!

I’ll refrain from calling the slimey fart a slimey fart.

Ill try to give the refs some more credit, and try to give them the benefit of the doubt and not say they are as crooked as a tent peg.

@JD-Tiger said in New Season Resolution:

Ill try to give the refs some more credit, and try to give them the benefit of the doubt and not say they are as crooked as a tent peg.

Just let ‘em know about OPSM 👌🏽

Mistakes of last season were yelling at the refs while attending home games. Only when they absolutely screwed us of course.

Also expecting too much of and being too hard on Luke Brooks.

Id say give it 6 rounds and these resolutions will be forgotten.

Probably Not get banned in a live game thread when things get heated

😁

Cheer Manly…said no one ever…

Not to pay attention to, or take seriously, any of the suggestions heard by Bulldog Ritchie.

Hopefully the optimise lasts for more than 6 rounds!

Im not gonna smack out Hobbo for 3rd year inna row
Violence solves nothing.

@NT_Tiger said in New Season Resolution:

Not to pay attention to, or take seriously, any of the suggestions heard by Bulldog Ritchie.

We call him ‘Gull’dog Snitchie over here… spends 3/4 of his time on the forum I’m pretty sure

Dean “I’m hearing from my sources” Ritchie

Not put on same game Multi’s including Jennings to score a try

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.