Important Note re Easter Monday v Parra..

This means if you are a GA member of Bankwest you need to redeem a ticket to gain entry…your membership card won’t guarantee you a seat…

Important note to West Tigers management; next year don’t play the eels in their heartland take it to Campbelltown, Leichhardt or even Tamworth but not Bankparra stadium. Unless we smash them by a huge margin then good call!

This game is all about profit. We could make a stack of cash…!

Is it true that Moses and Matterson will be dressing up as Easter bunnies and handing out chocolate eggs at half time?

Wouldn’t be caught dead at that joint

Obviously the initiative by the club to approach the members with pre ticket purchases has been a success ! There are those of us that support our club in there endeavours to secure the best game day experience no matter where it is played ,
Attending a game at a fantastic arena that is sold out is a great experience well done by the club !

last edited by Snake

@TCL said in Important Note re Easter Monday v Parra..:

Important note to West Tigers management; next year don’t play the eels in their heartland take it to Campbelltown, Leichhardt or even Tamworth but not Bankparra stadium. Unless we smash them by a huge margin then good call!

That’s silly, we average something like 40K for this match, so we’d halve our takings playing it at any other home ground.

@Snake said in Important Note re Easter Monday v Parra..:

Obviously the initiative by the club to approach the members with pre ticket purchases has been a success ! There are those of us that support our club in there endeavours to secure the best game day experience no matter where it is played ,
Attending a game at a fantastic arena that is sold out is a great experience well done by the club !

Not really those that don’t redeem their GA ticket just means they can sell it to Parra fans…as reserved seating…

last edited by Geo

@Geo said in Important Note re Easter Monday v Parra..:

Not really those that don’t redeem their GA ticket just means they can sell it to Parra fans…

Or why not Tigers fans …ones that actually want to support and attend a great game in the heart of the city … unfortunately Parra fans want to support there team ! Last I heard BankWest was home ground to four clubs by the end of the season … maybe Tigers fans should step up as they want their team to do !

@hobbo1 said in Important Note re Easter Monday v Parra..:

I agree Hobbo - I won’t be caught dead there either.

@Russell said in Important Note re Easter Monday v Parra..:

I don’t think they would allow you in if you are dead
If you don’t want to been seen there, get a dirty work Parramatta jersey and wear it to the game but make sure you get a mouth full of pain killing injections from your dentist first
That way you will look like a Parramatta supporter and sound like one two
Just like the other 20000 slippery suckers that will be there
20200214_162046.jpg
Russell on the left
Hobbo on the right

last edited by Cairnstigers

@Cairnstigers said in Important Note re Easter Monday v Parra..:

@Russell said in Important Note re Easter Monday v Parra..:

I don’t think they would allow you in if you are dead
If you don’t want to been seen there, get a dirty work Parramatta jersey and wear it to the game but make sure you get a mouth full of pain killing injections from your dentist first
That way you will look like a Parramatta supporter and sound like one two
Just like the other 20000 slippery suckers that will be there
20200214_162046.jpg
Russell on the left
Hobbo on the right

Muppets

@Geo said in Important Note re Easter Monday v Parra..:

Not really those that don’t redeem their GA ticket just means they can sell it to Parra fans…

Or why not Tigers fans …ones that actually want to support and attend a great game in the heart of the city … unfortunately Parra fans want to support there team ! Last I heard BankWest was home ground to four clubs by the end of the season … maybe Tigers fans should step up as they want their team to do !

Of course other Wests Tigers fans will have that opportunity…we also play the Pamfers Rorters and Dragons at Bankwest this season…will GA members be required to redeem tickets for those games or will the demand for tickets from those Clubs not be as much…?

We also play Souff’s there as an away game wonder if they will do the same…

This will be a c**k up I’m sure

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.