Important Note re Easter Monday v Parra..

@jirskyr said in Important Note re Easter Monday v Parra..:

@TCL said in Important Note re Easter Monday v Parra..:

Important note to West Tigers management; next year don’t play the eels in their heartland take it to Campbelltown, Leichhardt or even Tamworth but not Bankparra stadium. Unless we smash them by a huge margin then good call!

That’s silly, we average something like 40K for this match, so we’d halve our takings playing it at any other home ground.

For sure my comment is silly from an economic view point. But let’s not bring sensibility into the discussion 🤪

As an emotionally vested platinum season ticket holding supporter I struggle with this venue when we are playing Parra. Doesn’t help we got smashed their last season and sadly I was there to see it. Not ashamed to say I left at half time in disgust.

I am however, ashamed to say I stopped and had a beer at the Royal Oak before the game when I could have been drinking at one of the many fine establishments on my walk to Leichhardt oval.

last edited by TCL

Important note to West Tigers management; next year don’t play the eels in their heartland take it to Campbelltown, Leichhardt or even Tamworth but not Bankparra stadium. Unless we smash them by a huge margin then good call!

That’s silly, we average something like 40K for this match, so we’d halve our takings playing it at any other home ground.

For sure my comment is silly from an economic view point. But let’s not bring sensibility into the discussion 🤪

As an emotionally vested platinum season ticket holding supporter I struggle with this venue when we are playing Parra. Doesn’t help we got smashed their last season and sadly I was there to see it. Not ashamed to say I left at half time in disgust.

I am however, ashamed to say I stopped and had a beer at the Royal Oak before the game when I could have been drinking at one of the many fine establishments on my walk to Leichhardt oval.

Did you whinge like this during the decade plus tenure at telstra/ANZ?

@innsaneink said in Important Note re Easter Monday v Parra..:

Did you whinge like this during the decade plus tenure at telstra/ANZ?

No just Parra at Parra.

I like that Pascoe fella.

@gallagher said in Important Note re Easter Monday v Parra..:

Old or new version?

@hobbo1 said in Important Note re Easter Monday v Parra..:

Old or new version?

Crazy hair or normal hair?

@TheDaBoss said in Important Note re Easter Monday v Parra..:

Old or new version?

No specs or designer specs ?

@TheDaBoss said in Important Note re Easter Monday v Parra..:

Old or new version?

No specs or designer specs ?

Finals or no finals?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.