NRL Nines 2020...*Live Thread

Corey Thompson found himself infield twice in the game and came up with two very good passes, the cutout pass that got the ball wide for McIntyre’s try was damn good. Who knew?

maybe Nofo misses out to jennings and mommo on wings
i think jennings gets a wing spot

FOr.mine the winners we us the Tigers tragics.

It shows us what a difference and great coach makes

Long way to.go but for now…

Thanks.Madge

The goal line defence was terrific. That won us the game. The team was working as a unit.

Damn,I’m getting way too excited about the upcoming season after watching us last night 🧙🏼♂

@LeichhardtTiger said in NRL Nines 2020...*Live Thread:

Kiwi girls wearing Men’s Jerseys - no prob perfect fit. But must have left their socks at the hotel as well - some are wearing none!

Amateur hour eh.

It would be hard to drop Corey, he gives the team so much momentum and energy

Just watched the full replay on NRL.com

last edited by Tigerwould

@Sausagesorcerer said in NRL Nines 2020...*Live Thread:

Damn,I’m getting way too excited about the upcoming season after watching us last night 🧙🏼♂

You shouldn’t

Think it’s unfair to not give Jennings credit for this big run. Outpaced Cook for a good 40-50 metres which is a massive improvement on how he ran last year. Probably won’t get a first grade spot but still good he’s shown improvement. Thompson to start the year at wing but his spot will probably be the one that’s up for grabs which means they’ll all be working extra hard

@JoshColeman99 said in NRL Nines 2020...*Live Thread:

Think it’s unfair to not give Jennings credit for this big run. Outpaced Cook for a good 40-50 metres which is a massive improvement on how he ran last year. Probably won’t get a first grade spot but still good he’s shown improvement. Thompson to start the year at wing but his spot will probably be the one that’s up for grabs which means they’ll all be working extra hard

😂
The distance increases every 3 hours
Starting to read like a fishing story 🤣

@avocadoontoast said in NRL Nines 2020...*Live Thread:

Arrow is overrated.

Now the penny drops.

@Russell said in NRL Nines 2020...*Live Thread:

@avocadoontoast said in NRL Nines 2020...*Live Thread:

Arrow is overrated.

Now the penny drops.

When have I talked up Arrow? Honest player with a good work rate but not intimidating or overly skilful.

last edited by avocadoontoast

No

Extremely disappointed I didn’t see a try from Richards or field goal 😏😏😏😏

@JoshColeman99 said in NRL Nines 2020...*Live Thread:

Jennings was good yesterday, no doubt about it. I’d have him in my team for round 1. Can’t have two short wingers in the same team imo,

@851 said in NRL Nines 2020...*Live Thread:

Jennings looked good, maybe good signs

Looked good, especially when he bombed that try.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.