McQueen

Many players look like world beaters in the trials/Mickey Mouse tournaments, then the proper season starts.
I hope he does return to form though so we can get some of our ROI back

Yep I think Lightning’s days are numbered …much like the Penrith game at magic round , he looks the goods when we look good …he never shines when we are on the back foot

I think most people are right. I wouldn’t we re-sign him long term but would probably look to top him up for another year. Even the commentators talked about how big his hits were.

Many players start their contract year with good intentions. He’s a depth player at best now.

Major problem with him is his serious neck injury with which Ahe was sidelined in his last year with the TITANS.
So he came to us with that hanging over him and understandably it’s hard for a forward with that hanging at the back of his mind every time he takes a hit. Hoping this year may be better for him … it seems his confidence is on an up.
I heard bunnies were sowing some interest on subsidised deal and that iron may still be in the fire if he shows early form and they continue to have injury issues like the one last night.
But promising signs on last nights short performance.

Some one else’s problem after this year.

No chance. Why would we?
Sure he did well in a hitout game against reggie/youth players… think that summed it up.

If players are signed for another year based on a game of 9’s all rosters would be chucked out.

Walters looked great guess he will win Dally M, captain australia and QLD this year.

@Demps said in McQueen:

Average at best.

Walters looked good.
Madden tried hard.

I was suprised at how quick Madden was…

@OzLuke said in McQueen:

@Demps said in McQueen:

Average at best.

Walters looked good.
Madden tried hard.

Madden and brooks havles combo?

@OzLuke said in McQueen:

@Demps said in McQueen:

Average at best.

Walters looked good.
Madden tried hard.

Madden got a unlucky bounce

Super league beckons mage

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.