How many Bronco fans on here?

Tonight the Broncos play the Capras in a trial match at Browne Park.

So I was invited to attend a pre-game function at the Rocky LC last night with guest speakers Anthony Seibold, Gordon Tallis and others. There were auctions of a 2020 team signed Broncos jersey and CEO game day seats for 4 people at a Broncos game. There was also a raffle for a 2019 team signed Broncos jersey, tickets were $10 each or 3 for $20.

I bought $20 worth to show my appreciation of my mates invitation to the event (free main meal and dessert and free beer).

Guess who won the raffle?

Ironically, my mate is a rusted on Souths supporter but he sponsors the Capras and I offered him the jersey but he didn’t want it.

I’ll keep it for one of my grandsons as they’ll probably end up Bronco supporters.

Other tidbits

Seibold was asked about NRL expansion and he was non-commital except to say that he didn’t know if sponsorship money was there for 4 Qld teams, lol.

Tallis was asked the same question and he said not enough talent for more teams and he wanted a couple of sydney teams to relocate. I thought he we go the tigers are going to get a hammering.

Surprisingly, he said Sharks to Perth and Roosters to Adelaide. The MC quizzed him about this years premiers and he said the Roosters would go well again because they had a team still full of stars and had a bigger cap than most other teams - that got a laugh even from all the Broncos supporters.

Haha…Tallis gets a beating on the forum. I don’t mind the guy. Says things how he sees them.

@rustycage said in How many Bronco fans on here?:

Haha…Tallis gets a beating on the forum. I don’t mind the guy. Says things how he sees them.

Yeah he picked on Wobbie once

@gallagher said in How many Bronco fans on here?:

@rustycage said in How many Bronco fans on here?:

Yeah he picked on Wobbie once

Robbie said he didn’t really rate a bloke that Tallis played with and Tallis spilled the beans on the conversation

@cqtiger said in How many Bronco fans on here?:

Other tidbits

Seibold was asked about NRL expansion and he was non-commital except to say that he didn’t know if sponsorship money was there for 4 Qld teams, lol.

Tallis was asked the same question and he said not enough talent for more teams and he wanted a couple of sydney teams to relocate. I thought he we go the tigers are going to get a hammering.

Surprisingly, he said Sharks to Perth and Roosters to Adelaide. The MC quizzed him about this years premiers and he said the Roosters would go well again because they had a team still full of stars and had a bigger cap than most other teams - that got a laugh even from all the Broncos supporters.

I don’t like Tallis, but there not being enough talent for 17 or 18 teams is spot on imo.

@GNR4LIFE said in How many Bronco fans on here?:

@cqtiger said in How many Bronco fans on here?:

Other tidbits

I don’t like Tallis, but there not being enough talent for 17 or 18 teams is spot on imo.

Especially at SOO time …it would be like watching CC matches

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.