Holden Debacle

I’m amazed with all the rev heads and bogans on the Forum nothing has been mentioned

Its sad what is happening , but Holden can only blame themselves

The only thing you would within a 1000 miles of is their utes …Ok Ford 1st efforts weren’t much better …but as they go they improve markedly

As for Supercars it will never be the seem no matter what they come up with …Red and Blue is dead

Thoughts

As big as a muppet this bloke is he nailed it with this -

"“They’ve really got no one to blame but themselves,” David Koch said, saying Holden failed for multiple reasons, namely a poor range of SUV models and a leader mentality even amid poor sales.

I have many many mates that say they love Holden and then proceed to get into a Hyundai or a Toyota as they back out of my yard after a family BBQ. Garbage cars that lived the last couple of decades on nostalgia alone. The writing was on the wall many years ago.

last edited by fair dinkum

Saw the news on the weekend…
Holden sucks.
About time.

Lol

Holden actually suck

Ford has and was always the true king of the rivalry

@TheDaBoss said in Holden Debacle:

Lol

Holden actually suck

I had a few Commodores growing up.
A couple VS and VEs.

Legit garbage.
Nothing but trouble.

Time for Mazda 3 v Hyundai i30 v Corolla rivalry to be promoted .Reverse parking competitions ,rally style hill climbs through shopping mall car parks etc.

Nissan GTR for the win !

Suck on a fat one Roland Dane

last edited by hobbo1

Holden was dead in Australia when the last V8 rolled off the production line.

Owned a VE ute and it was a troublesome POS.

Time to remove the import tax now so I can get my Toyota cheaper.

I owner two Holden utes an HD and an HR. Both good cars and easy to maintain myself. Bought a Toyota 4WD when I moved to the Territory. That was the end of Holdens for me.

RIP Holden …
This is all you were good for !

523FFBFD-A012-4EFD-800A-69682CDFEB0F.jpeg

To the death of Boganism and fewer oil leaks in Coles carpark’s across the nation !

@NT_Tiger said in Holden Debacle:

I owner two Holden utes an HD and an HR. Both good cars and easy to maintain myself. Bought a Toyota 4WD when I moved to the Territory. That was the end of Holdens for me.

Beautiful car the HD and HR
The specials are sky rocketing in price

Thanks to god our politicians finally stopped these bloodsuckers from screwing us and denying access to cheaper better vehicles. With the money we taxpayers gave them over the years we could have put twice as many people in jobs. They were building brand recognition with our money when they should have been building their brand by supplying quality products that we needed.

@Don_Kershane said in Holden Debacle:

Time for Mazda 3 v Hyundai i30 v Corolla rivalry to be promoted .Reverse parking competitions ,rally style hill climbs through shopping mall car parks etc.

No, SUV races. 2WD only with the start/finish line at local school drop off points.

Holden died the day they stopped production in Australia and it was only a matter of time before the brand was dropped.

Putting the Ford v Holden rivalry aside it is sad to see it come to an end. Our politicians should hang their heads in shame, they killed off manufacturing in Australia.

If you get a chance watch the Shannon’s End of Era series hosted by Shane Jacobson and if that doesn’t leave you pondering where it all went wrong or doesn’t bring a nostalgic tear to your eye then i guess you were never a car person or didn’t grow up in Australia between the 60’s through to 90’s.

@TheDaBoss said in Holden Debacle:

Lol

Holden actually suck

What are you talking about TheDaBoss
Get back in your GoGo mobile and toodaloo down to the shops
Better top your car up with oil while your out

Its about time I hung a bit of fun on you so thought I would post an image of your car
20200220_160024.jpg
You must be in the shops now

For those of you good at maths just look at the following image and work out who is the king of Mount Panorama
Screenshot_20200220-155109_Samsung Internet.jpg
I guess we will find out who the real bogans are if you come up with the wrong answer

What is that I hear

Nothing

Dedicated to the real king of the mountain
Peter Brock
Now he knew a real car
😀😀😀🤣😃😆🤣🤣😜

last edited by Cairnstigers

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.