Standard of coverage

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/rugby-league/11941051/robinson-gives-insight-into-roosters-win

Watch this interview. Take out the roosters bias and look objectively. My question: why do we get Crawley and hooper when we could be getting this.
Just shows our footy coverage is pathetic.

Thoughts?

That was really interesting. I’d love to see that sort of thing each week in the NRL. I don’t know that we have the class of journalist or presenter to stimulate that sort of discussion. Couldn’t imagine Parker, Anasta or the 9 numpties leading this kind of analysis. Cronk probably could until it turns into a discussion about how great Cooper Cronk is and what Cooper Cronk would have done.

Sky sports and the pommy sports journalists / commentators are light years ahead of the amateur crap the NRL journo’s and co dish up …

We can’t even get a microphone in a post match presser 🙄

Pre and post match interviews in the EPL are brilliant as well …(sky sports)

last edited by hobbo1

Far better than any rugby league interview I’ve seen from Australian journos or commentators.

Some credit also has to be given to Trent Robinson for the quality of his responses and the insights he shared. I can’t help feeling that in similar circumstances many of the current NRL coaches would have just dished up a long run of sports interview cliches.

V impressive. I love that sort of insight.

@Fraze23 said in Standard of coverage:

That was really interesting. I’d love to see that sort of thing each week in the NRL. I don’t know that we have the class of journalist or presenter to stimulate that sort of discussion. Couldn’t imagine Parker, Anasta or the 9 numpties leading this kind of analysis. Cronk probably could until it turns into a discussion about how great Cooper Cronk is and what Cooper Cronk would have done.

I guess when you win 3 premierships in a row …

This post is deleted!

Robinson played for us that’s why he’s OK

@Geo said in Standard of coverage:

Bee sting head

I smell a secret Roosters fetish …kick him out

@happy_tiger said in Standard of coverage:

I think his son has hacked his account 🧐

@TheDaBoss said in Standard of coverage:

@happy_tiger said in Standard of coverage:

I think his son has hacked his account 🧐

Failed parenting 101…

Even Hobbo jnr is a rusted on Wests Tigers supporter

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.