NRL Tipping/Fantasy/Banter Thread 2020..

Ok…we all like a bit of a laugh/sledging so in order to help those running the various comps this season …this is the place to do it…this allows better management …

I’ll start…A great strategy can often be to watch happy as his KOD could bring down Phar Lap in a one horse race …he also throws his son EB under the bus regularly…

Think some of us are jumping the gun with their picks.

There’s 6 days left until the season kicks off and key positional injuries could still happen.

@Leck said in NRL - Last Man Standing.:

Think some of us are jumping the gun with their picks.

There’s 6 days left until the season kicks off and key positional injuries could still happen.

It’s a tough opening round to pick tbh 😳

Sam verills is my hooker

Thought it was a smart move…but I heard Jake friend it back…

Also counting that billy magoulias get a a run

@Geo said in NRL Tipping/Fantasy/Banter Thread 2020..:

Ok…we all like a bit of a laugh/sledging so in order to help those running the various comps this season …this is the place to do it…this allows better management …

I’ll start…A great strategy can often be to watch happy as his KOD could bring down Phar Lap in a one horse race …he also throws his son EB under the bus regularly…

At least EB is still a Wests Tigers supporter …

@happy_tiger said in NRL Tipping/Fantasy/Banter Thread 2020..:

Feel sorry for all the people who tipped Parra…

you going to let EB play

@happy_tiger said in NRL Tipping/Fantasy/Banter Thread 2020..:

Feel sorry for all the people who tipped Parra…

you going to let EB play

Maybe

Will Unca Geo run over him in the bus

last edited by happy_tiger

Don’t think about to long the one’s not in yet the longer you leave it the more doubt arises

@Elderslie_Tiger said in NRL - Last Man Standing.:

Don’t think about to long the one’s not in yet the longer you leave it the more doubt arises

Some of us are waiting for team selection 1st
No doubt there will be some key players missing
In saying that , the 1st few rounds always produce a few upsets

Do we have a name for the Winner yet

@Cairnstigers said in NRL Tipping/Fantasy/Banter Thread 2020..:

Do we have a name for the Winner yet

SIMPLY THE BEST

Well that was enough drafting for 2020

@guyofthetiger said in NRL Tipping/Fantasy/Banter Thread 2020..:

Well that was enough drafting for 2020

LOL

Took a while didnt it

3 Sleeps to go
All you forummers in the LAST MAN STANDING their are 72 of you don’t forget the WT’S FORUM TIPPING COMP 61 entrantants so far details on how to enter are in the thread you can all so play the STREAK after round 8 and be in the running to win the prizes on offer from the NRL

@Geo said in NRL - Last Man Standing.:

Selections still needed from… @tigerbalm @Hangonaminute @teddy23 @GNR4LIFE @DALLAS68 @Spud_Murphy @Madge @balmain-boy @Cairnstigers @Mt_Warrigal_Tiger @Jimmy @Leck @Yossarian and happy jnr

Anyone else who wishes to join still can you have until kick off game 1 Round 1 Parramatta v Canterbury 12/3 8:05pm AEDT

Love ur work Geo dude kisses

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme