HOW GOOD IS DAVID FIFITA

If you had to choose between having FIFTA or TEDESCO ( leaving out the hatred and bias) which way would you go

Fifita for me. He is a machine and forwards win matches. This kid can do it all. That try last night was incredible and the scary part is it wasn’t unexpected

If I could only pick one then Fifita.

If I could design an NRL player I’d take Fifita’s head and legs and Teddys upper body and teeth.

Yeah Fifita definitely, he can do all that as a forward, but it was his speed whilst doing it that surprised me. Having that attribute, as well as being a rampaging, game breaking forward puts him over Tedesco for me.

Better than sliced bread…

Like the Mexican little kid…why not both

He is very good. He was quiet last night and then he scores that try.

Follow on question whats he worth???

Is the rumour true , we offered him the Taumalolo contract ?

Fifita, no contest. He’s 7 years younger than Tedesco. As it stands, I think the 3 most valuable players in the game are Fifita, Tedesco and Haas. Don’t let Fifita”s performance overshadow how good Haas is. He’s just as good. As for what Fifita is worth? Taulmalolo is on a million a year. If that’s the benchmark, he commands at least 1 million.

@Elderslie_Tiger said in HOW GOOD IS DAVID FIFITA:

Follow on question whats he worth???

If the Manly halfback is worth 16% of the cap then Fifita is in that company. He runs like a 3/4, steps like a 1/2 and tackle like a forward. To top it off he has clutch plays in him.
His counterpart on the other team is pretty handy too and was worth the $10m imo.

@GNR4LIFE said in HOW GOOD IS DAVID FIFITA:

Fifita, no contest. He’s 7 years younger than Tedesco. As it stands, I think the 3 most valuable players in the game are Fifita, Tedesco and Haas. Don’t let Fifita”s performance overshadow how good Haas is. He’s just as good. As for what Fifita is worth? Taulmalolo is on a million a year. If that’s the benchmark, he commands at least 1 million.

I think HAAS has resigned FIFTA still available
I think put the cat amongst the pigeons 4 million over 3 years

You can offer, but he’s not going to come. He won’t leave Brisbane.

Put the pressure on the donkeys with there roster they will have cap pressure being QLD beach umbrella pressure

Put the pressure on the donkeys with there roster they will have cap pressure being QLD beach umbrella pressure

They’ll release players to keep him if they have to.

Teresa for me, close to his best every week. Affairs and the other young Broncos can’t do it every week yet

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.