I Say Cancel The Season!!!!

Because of Covid-19 they should finish the season now. We made the top 4!!! That’s an improvement in my eyes. Who would have picked us for that??

@shane2801 said in I Say Cancel The Season!!!!:

Because of Covid-19 they should finish the season now. We made the top 4!!! That’s an improvement in my eyes. Who would have picked us for that??

We played a team that will be in with a massive shout at the spoon though. Happy with the win nonetheless.

You’ll get your wish in the next couple of weeks I think.

@Fade-To-Black said in I Say Cancel The Season!!!!:

We played a team that will be in with a massive shout at the spoon though. Happy with the win nonetheless.

Yeah it’s hard to believe that a team with a pack like that can be so bad!

Madge DCE and Mary happy to continue

Morgan and Cam Smith say no

@Spud_Murphy said in I Say Cancel The Season!!!!:

Nah it’s easy to imagine with Mary and the used car salesman at the helm 😂

@TheDaBoss said in I Say Cancel The Season!!!!:

Madge DCE and Mary happy to continue

Morgan and Cam Smith say no

Cammy can hand back the Diamond Ring to help fund the fight!

It’s all in the halves Norman to predictable and Hunt also but he can pull your pants down if he’s not watched closely.

@hobbo1 said in I Say Cancel The Season!!!!:

Nah it’s easy to imagine with Mary and the used car salesman at the helm 😂

The used car salesman is actually a good coach, Mary on the other hand…sucks!

The NRL will only survive 3-4 weeks before going broke. may even lead to teams being cut from the next season of competition. Or even worse the NRL way not be able to be viable.

last edited by swag_tiger

@swag_tiger said in I Say Cancel The Season!!!!:

The NRL will only survive 3-4 weeks before going broke. may even lead to teams being cut from the next season of competition. Or even worse the NRL way not be able to be viable.

Oh well, back to supporting Thirroul Butchers I guess. 👍

3 months actually according to Vlandys

Nah Fox’s Golden Bird is NRL …they won’t let it die

@happy_tiger said in I Say Cancel The Season!!!!:

They could cut some staff members
Bwaife
Ennis
Fletch
Hindy
The professor
Barney

@hobbo1 said in I Say Cancel The Season!!!!:

@happy_tiger said in I Say Cancel The Season!!!!:

They could cut some staff members
Bwaife
Ennis
Fletch
Hindy
The professor
Barney

Emma Lawrence

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.