Recording of full house Tigers Chanting

Whats everyone think of having a recording of aTigers chant of a full house pumping out the speakers this week with a crowd lock out!

@Mossman said in Recording of full house Tigers Chanting:

Whats everyone think of having a recording of aTigers chant of a full house pumping out the speakers this week with a crowd lock out!

They already pump fake crowd noise through the speakers at Bank West and ANZ…so yeah why not .

Hopefully we can add in a few fans mumbling away so we can get the whole crowd experience like the microphone they set up in the burrow at Souths games

With the way the speakers cut it at Leichhardt it’s be silent half the time anyway 😂

@hobbo1 said in Recording of full house Tigers Chanting:

They already pump fake crowd noise through the speakers at Bank West and ANZ…so yeah why not .

I noticed this when I went to the BBL over Xmas. It’s gross. I don’t get why the do this. Fake atmosphere is awful.

@Kazoo-Kid said in Recording of full house Tigers Chanting:

@hobbo1 said in Recording of full house Tigers Chanting:

I noticed this when I went to the BBL over Xmas. It’s gross. I don’t get why the do this. Fake atmosphere is awful.

Meh I don’t have an issue …
But it helps when the fake atmosphere corresponds to what’s happening out on the playing field …Bank West Stadium are poor at synchronising it !

last edited by hobbo1

pumping out the speakers

Do they still play the Jaws theme at Shark Park when The Sharks attack inside the 20m Red Zone?

Just have Dan Talintyre rev up a recording of Tigers Tigers Tigers in the Zone!

meh

they already use holograms and projections to make lottoland look better than it actually looks…

The speakers at Leichhardt would implode…

Could always see if we could borrow the roosters they are old stagers at it.

NBL finals have had pre-recorded crowd/atmosphere both in Perth and Sydney.

10000 cardboard cut outs of King Tigermans handsome noggin stapled on dowels staked all over the hill

@Geo said in Recording of full house Tigers Chanting:

The speakers at Leichhardt would implode…

Would there be a ground announcer required???

I’m not sure the neighbours would appreciate it?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.