18 Pasami Saulo
19 Starford To’a
20 Mason Lino
21 Sione Mata’utia

Bench looks a bit suss.

@willow said in Newcastle Team:

Bench looks a bit suss.

*starting 17

Outside 1 and 7 that is a big average backline.

Starting pack is alright. Bench is iffy.

Confident we can get the win.

yeah i reckon, outside of their 1, their twilight years 7 and a fading 8 that team is very very average.

Their forwards played well Rnd 1 but it was against an extremely poor effort by the warriors. If we match them in the forwards I think we have it over them in the backs apart from Ponga. Could come down to how much the crowd can sway the refs and rev up the team. Oh wait…

How does Connor Watson not get a start in that team

@Tiger_Steve said in Newcastle Team:

My thoughts exactly, that backline is bog average

They seem to have a better coach…Whilst it was only the Warriors their pack was dominant …need to match them up front…

@Hangonaminute said in Newcastle Team:

It’s a woeful looking back line. Their strength is in their forwards so if we can hold our own there at least and give our backs some early ball this week (unlike last week) we should win

@JoshColeman99 said in Newcastle Team:

@Hangonaminute said in Newcastle Team:

It’s a woeful looking back line. Their strength is in their forwards so if we can hold our own there at least and give our backs some early ball this week (unlike last week) we should win

we’ll need to beat them in the middle because Ponga on his own provides enough x-factor to trouble us.

@diedpretty said in Newcastle Team:

Their forwards played well Rnd 1 but it was against an extremely poor effort by the warriors. If we match them in the forwards I think we have it over them in the backs apart from Ponga. Could come down to how much the crowd can sway the refs and rev up the team. Oh wait…

We usually play poorly at a packed Leichhardt so the no-crowd policy might be a blessing.

😀👍

Watching the Knights and Warriors game. Knights got given 8 penalties and a Warriors sin bin in first 20 minutes. Surely we wont give them a start like that…

@Tweed_Tiger said in Newcastle Team:

Watching the Knights and Warriors game. Knights got given 8 penalties and a Warriors sin bin in first 20 minutes. Surely we wont give them a start like that…

we gave the dragons a pretty fair start…;)

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.