Predicted score Rd 2 v Knights

As we won’t be able to attend games for time being.

I know this may come as a shock, 😁 😀 I’m predicting the final score will be…
wests tigers 25 knights 18 👍

If our forwards can contain their middle big boppers Tigers win 26-24.

Simply put if we shut Newcastle’s forwards down and keep the amount of time Pearce and Ponga can play off the back off we can win

They will want revenge over the whooping we gave them last season

I think the biggest problems team are going to have early on with no crowds is making sure you are playing up and ready footy …home ground advantage means almost nothing now

2-0 to the Tigers 23 minutes in. Kalyn Ponga will start showing symptoms of coronavirus, match officials will call the game off and Tigers will get the W

Wests 8-0 Newc

Better game from thompson that Round 1

Benji Vintage again, and BJ and Nofa fire

28-10

Doueihi and BJ to score their first tries as Tigers!
Tigers down by 4 at half-time and a full-time score of:
Wests 18-10 Newc

WT 16 Knights 12

BJ gets a double.

16-10 tigers. Another gritty game.

the knights reckon they will beat us by 13+ cause we dont have brooks

they reckon Barnet will shut Benji down

@TheDaBoss said in Predicted score Rd 2 v Knights:

the knights reckon they will beat us by 13+ cause we dont have brooks
they reckon Barnet will shut Benji down

the tigers know they will win by 13+ cause we have Marshall
the knights know Barnett will have a shocker

@twentyforty said in Predicted score Rd 2 v Knights:

This is the biggest question.
Daniel Saififi and David Klemmer would be enough of a headache for most teams. Our forward pack is probably weaker then last year. Then go down the middle it is Reynolds + Benji vs Mitchell Pearce and Mann, well we may just have a slight edge. We have better centers but then it is Thompson vs Kalyn Ponga.

I predict a high scoring game in which we will just loose. If the knights learn how to defend, were gone.

Lets face it the Knights are such a hot and Cold team. With Adam O’Brien at the helm I expect them to be more disciplined. They won 20 nill against the Warriors and that is probably a sign that their coaching has improved out of sight. The knights last year were way under expectations. This year if Obrien gets them working like Easts or the Storm then we will be in for a tough game.

Mighty Wests Tigers 38
Newy 4

FTS Nofoaluma
LTS J Leilua

MOTM Twal

Leichhardt Crowd is worth 18 ppg…

@crazycat said in Predicted score Rd 2 v Knights:

@twentyforty said in Predicted score Rd 2 v Knights:

This is the biggest question.
Daniel Saififi and David Klemmer would be enough of a headache for most teams. Our forward pack is probably weaker then last year. Then go down the middle it is Reynolds + Benji vs Mitchell Pearce and Mann, well we may just have a slight edge. We have better centers but then it is Thompson vs Kalyn Ponga.

I predict a high scoring game in which we will just loose. If the knights learn how to defend, were gone.

Lets face it the Knights are such a hot and Cold team. With Adam O’Brien at the helm I expect them to be more disciplined. They won 20 nill against the Warriors and that is probably a sign that their coaching has improved out of sight. The knights last year were way under expectations. This year if Obrien gets them working like Easts or the Storm then we will be in for a tough game.

I think the 2 tries we gave to Dragons rattled them . Lomax often stood in the line (like a 3/4) when defending their line, affording Benji opportunities. We can’t expect the same invitation from an experienced fullback. This game will be hard to win if we give them a confidence building lead.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.