Winning the penalty count

I’m amazed the Cowboys are that far ahead of the bunnies.
To be fair, I’m surprised anyone is ahead of the bunnies.

Have a mate who’s a doggies fan and he said this years ago 😂 i thought he was talking rubbish

How much will this change with no crowds? Great opportunity to measure how much impact crowds have on decisions.

Due to us consistently unable to slow down The ruck

@Chicken_Faced_Killa said in Winning the penalty count:

How much will this change with no crowds? Great opportunity to measure how much impact crowds have on decisions.

It shouldnt change in the slightest referees go on the field with a list of things to police and what clubs/players do to get around the rules.We will still get shafted more often than not

@jadtiger said in Winning the penalty count:

@Chicken_Faced_Killa said in Winning the penalty count:

It shouldnt change in the slightest referees go on the field with a list of things to police and what clubs/players do to get around the rules.We will still get shafted more often than not

You know what they do however we are all human and the behavior of others influences us. The background noise plays on your mind a little during 50/50 calls.

Lucky we are playing at Leichhardt this week the Crowd is worth 4 penalties a game…

Would be good to see how often the same teams win an away penalty count. If there’s a divergence between those two figures, that might cast some doubt.

@Geo said in Winning the penalty count:

Lucky we are playing at Leichhardt this week the Crowd is worth 4 penalties a game…

Looking forward to an even playing field at Bankwest in Round 5 vs Eels. I’m installing extra speakers so I can hear the Sound of Moses’ ribs being smashed.

The 8th wonder of the modern world’s ranking will slip without any atmosphere

Surprised the Broncos are that far down the list.

. . to the opposition.

Of late, usually against us.

Refs come to Leichardt with a preconceived notion that the crowd will affect them and over compensate for it.
Therefore having no crowd might help us.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.