**live game feed** vs the Knights

Big game…well every game is big, but not knowing if we’re going to have a shortened season or not, getting early wins could be really crucial

Nofo sucks…in before hobbo…

Last week we survived Klein but can we survive the bearded badger this week?

@Geo said in **live game feed** vs the Knights:

Nofo sucks…in before hobbo…

Might comeback to haunt us !

Nofo for another double as Bj runs riot

Dry Fast Day game,I expect Thompson to lift and Benji to zing the ball around,gee Ponga worries me though

i sold BJ in supercoach so he will probably fire and bought Nofo lol

If you are watching Channel 9 you could be forgiven for thinking Newcastle is the only team playing today. Hopefully a win for the crowd on the scaffold. Nothing I’d enjoy more than seeing the team go and acknowledge them after a win.

The crowd will get us home.

Tigers Tigers Tigers 🐯

@voice_of_reason said in **live game feed** vs the Knights:

If you are watching Channel 9 you could be forgiven for thinking Newcastle is the only team playing today. Hopefully a win for the crowd on the scaffold. Nothing I’d enjoy more than seeing the team go and acknowledge them after a win.

I’d enjoy knowing there’s footy next week more.

Oh shut up Bwaif. Can someone send him a sixer of Gatorade and a roll of strapping tape please?

God, listening to Anasta on the pre game show…completely talks down our pack, yet doesn’t mention we made the most meters of all teams last week…such a punchable head.

@Cultured_Bogan said in **live game feed** vs the Knights:

Oh shut up Bwaif. Can someone send him a sixer of Gatorade and a roll of strapping tape please?

Even Hindmarsh if more listenable that him

I wanna punch Braith square in the face. Hindmarsh too. Parra germ.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.