Last Wests Tigers game ever

Hello All,

With the news of restrictions on interstate travel, the league is likely to come to an end at the conclusion of Round 2.

We are aware that the game is no financing position to cease at such a time, and this could be vital for the survival of clubs.

This may become the survival of the fittest.

Unfortunately, i dont think we are one of the fittest.

Lets enjoy this game like its our last, hopefully we get a good show…

So many good memories.

From John Skandallis taking the bomb at Campbelltown in February 2000, to the lean years of 2001-2004, followed by Benjis flick pass in the 2005 GF Win, to the heartbreak of 2010-2011 semi final losses to NZ and St George, to the Jason Taylor and Ivan Cleary Debacle, to the Penrith riot in 2019 lead by McQueens line break and try assist at Magic round.

There has been numerous ups and downs but lets enjoy this.

@Milky said in Last Wests Tigers game ever:

Unfortunately, i dont think we are one of the fittest.

Why do you say this…

Nope, we will still be here!

This is so morbid. Cmon, worlds not ending - neither are the Tigers

👍

Hey Milkie, There are eleven (11) NSW based teams in the competition. That is more than enough teams to continue with a NSW based teams’ competition.

we will be ok others will fold before us
st george
manly the Penn family might give up
Sharks
warriors
gold coast

We are fine. Ashfield will make sure we’re OK. They didn’t put all the money in for us to fall apart now.

Damn talk about looking at the worse case scenario

@Newtown said in Last Wests Tigers game ever:

Hey Milkie, There are eleven (11) NSW based teams in the competition. That is more than enough teams to continue with a NSW based teams’ competition.

Yippee back to the future before super league.

@Cultured_Bogan said in Last Wests Tigers game ever:

We are fine. Ashfield will make sure we’re OK. They didn’t put all the money in for us to fall apart now.

I’m a bit worried, I gotta say. Where was WA in the 80s and 90s for the magpies? Pokies seem to be their priority.

At least we play football every week in the (shortened) season.

@gallagher said in Last Wests Tigers game ever:

@Cultured_Bogan said in Last Wests Tigers game ever:

I’m a bit worried, I gotta say. Where was WA in the 80s and 90s for the magpies? Pokies seem to be their priority.

They’ve probably sunk more into WT than they have for the Maggie’s. All the more reason.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.