Nofa

I thought it was his best ever game last week…but today was attrocious.

It is not that he was bad, it was that it is the same mistakes over…and over…and over…and over…for years now.

I have never seen a vet winger make all the same mistakes years on.

Why exactly?

1 He simply has no footy IQ

OR

2 So many different center combos has thrown him out of sync

There is absolutely nothing to suggest he will ever be anything more than one great game / two really good / seven games where he costs you at least one to two tries…every ten weeks.

Those percentages = you will never win with him over a season.

👍

Another moron

Punt him

He’ll never change

How many years has our right side defence been a problem? Nofoaluma has been the one constant through multiple coach, centre and second rower changes.

👍

@hobbo1 said in Nofa:

Another moron

Punt him

He’ll never change

That is the thing mate, it has been what? 5 years now? No change.

👍

@ElleryHanley said in Nofa:

@hobbo1 said in Nofa:

Another moron

Punt him

He’ll never change

That is the thing mate, it has been what? 5 years now? No change.

He scores a try but let’s 5 in …
Rinse and repeat …every season is the same …
Punt him !

👍

Nofa is a problem absolutely, but I dont know if he’s our biggest problem. BJ was terrible today, his brother made mistakes also, as did Benji.

For me though, Nofa’s had his chances, and is one we should cut and NOT re-sign

👍

To me the most noticeable thing was how much quicker there 1-5 were than ours and how that started their sets.

Nofo and RJ and CT could not do that for us.

👍

I usually stick up for Nof, but not contesting that bomb for Lee’s try was disgraceful. He ran a km sideways today and was poor defensively. This is why we own 9th place.

👍

Kick him out …
Enough is enough…

The Dogs would take him !

Tell him he’s no longer required !

@Fraze23 said in Nofa:

I usually stick up for Nof, but not contesting that bomb for Lee’s try was disgraceful. He ran a km sideways today and was poor defensively. This is why we own 9th place.

I agree he was responsible for Lee’s try but the rest of it was not his fault,BJ and Benjie were diabolical and Lucy poor

👍

@jadtiger said in Nofa:

@Fraze23 said in Nofa:

I agree he was responsible for Lee’s try but the rest of it was not his fault,BJ and Benjie were diabolical and Lucy poor

The lot of them were exceptionally poor.

👍

@Fraze23 said in Nofa:

@jadtiger said in Nofa:

@Fraze23 said in Nofa:

Yes our RHS was awful

👍

@jadtiger said in Nofa:

@Fraze23 said in Nofa:

@jadtiger said in Nofa:

@Fraze23 said in Nofa:

Yes our RHS was awful

3 coaches haven’t been able to fix it, player cleanouts haven’t fixed it. Maybe it’s in our dna?

@Fraze23 said in Nofa:

@jadtiger said in Nofa:

@Fraze23 said in Nofa:

@jadtiger said in Nofa:

@Fraze23 said in Nofa:

Yes our RHS was awful

3 coaches haven’t been able to fix it, player cleanouts haven’t fixed it. Maybe it’s in our dna?

I actually have hope that Lucy and BJ can give us the solidarity needed there this year but it certainly wasnt on show today.

👍

If we play next week Thompson takes his place and Doehi to fullback. Momoroski would have been invaluable today (and the rest of the season?).at centre.

👍

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.