NRL The Best 2010/19

Ok to keep occupied here is a game we have done this before for cricket and footy a few years back …

You select players 1-17 from the last 10 years similar to a draft…once someone selects a player no one else can pick them…Selection is done in snake order Once the teams are selected the participants then rank the players by position…For example You rank the Fullbacks wingers centres etc etc of the other entrants teams…in the end you end up with the Coaches best team of the decade…

If interested leave your name in this thread…once we get a decent number it will start if not no big deal…

Have no idea what you’re talking about - I’m in!

Righto… I’m still at work but bugger all to do

I’ll have a go. Sounds interesting enough.

Will probably need the rules explained once it’s up and running

@Chicken_Faced_Killa said in NRL The Best 2010/19:

Will probably need the rules explained

☝

Funny guys…it’s really not that hard…you will all get it once it gets into swing but for an example

I pick say Tedesco no one else can then Tiger_Steve picks Thurston…no one else can…then on and on till the 1-17 is filled…you can chose your players in any position when it’s your turn.

Once we get enough starters say 10 preferably 16 we’ll start …the Draft order is your interest in this thread…It is then run as a snake format for picks…1-10 then 10-1 etc

Then when all the teams are selected you vote on each position …at the end the team with the highest ranked votes wins…

Oh and the Era is 2010 to 2019 players that have played NRL in those years…so you couldn’t pick say Alfie or Lazzo

last edited by Geo

I’m hopeless at these things but I’ll give it a go.

I’m in, yes thanks Geo.

I’m in …
But do we have to wait 3 days for happy to pick a player ?

@hobbo1 said in NRL The Best 2010/19:

I’m in …

lol…Yeah…that’s what happened once…so you have 24hrs to make a selection once it’s your turn or it goes to the next person…I think we’ll be all locked down eventually so shouldn’t be a problem

@Geo said in NRL The Best 2010/19:

@hobbo1 said in NRL The Best 2010/19:

I’m in …

lol…Yeah…that’s what happened once…so you have 24hrs to make a selection once it’s your turn or it goes to the next person…I think we’ll be all locked down eventually so shouldn’t be a problem

Round in lockdown 😂

Entrants and Draft order

1 Geo.
2 Tiger_Steve
3 innsaneink
4 Chicken_Faced_Killer
5 baconandeggs
6 GNR4LIFE
7 mike
8 JD Tiger
9 hobbo1

Im in like Flynn …and will win this running away

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.