Jacob Liddle

I really feel for the guy,is very talented but has had some very harsh injuries…I don’t know where he will be in the team when NRL resumes,Grant,Simpkin seem to be the future now…but cant bag Jacob he has had terrible luck…bit like Dwyer,huge talent but taken from us with that horrific injury he sustained…gee we have had bad luck with some fantastic talent over the years…

Hopefully he can turn it around and have a successful NRL career. Maybe players start their careers with multiple bad injuries and end up doing well for themselves. His last injury was such a freak accident too I feel so sorry for him

I dont mind saying this, but when Tedesco was working through junior footy, I was absolutely busting to watch him come into top grade. When he did his knee that first game, I was shattered. Id been so looking forward to it.

Liddle is the same for me. Ive no doubt he will get on and get a crack. He will be something special.

The silver lining of the competition suspension is there’ll be no temptation to rush his return.

Is there any point at all to having Grant now?

@TillLindemann said in Jacob Liddle:

Is there any point at all to having Grant now?

If NRL doesn’t return this season I think Cameron Smith will play in 2021,pretty sure Harry Grant had clause in his contract to go elsewhere (as in leave Storm)

hopefully the NRL season is back sooner rather than later…bloody virus

The virus causing the postponement for ‘x’ number of weeks is only going to help Jake.

I am sure he will be back bigger, brighter and better than ever.

Good luck Jake, can’t wait to see you back, ripping it up!

He’ll be ready for R3 the way things are going

Will be interesting what happens with Jacob if the comp was to start back in September, would be close to full fitness (I believe).

Is this good or bad for Jacob though?? Without having access to a full medical and rehab team and the facilities that come along with that I think this may potentially slow his recovery down a little bit.

@beachtiger said in Jacob Liddle:

Is this good or bad for Jacob though?? Without having access to a full medical and rehab team and the facilities that come along with that I think this may potentially slow his recovery down a little bit.

Who says he won’t have access? Club has a duty of care, hell be right

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.