NRL classics

Anyone checked out this initiative by the NRL

https://www.nrl.com/tv/classics/

A few Tigers games on there including the first game against the Broncos and the 2005 preliminary final. I know what I’ll be watching tomorrow night. Hopefully they keep adding to it as the lock down continues.

Kayo’s good as well. Has tons of games from the 90’s and early 00’s.

@GNR4LIFE said in NRL classics:

Last time I looked they only had extended highlights. Have they added some full match replays.

@Chicken_Faced_Killa said in NRL classics:

@GNR4LIFE said in NRL classics:

Last time I looked they only had extended highlights. Have they added some full match replays.

There’s a few. Couldn’t tell you how many.

Awesome will have another look while I’ve still got Kayo. Would be great if they added winning seasons for teams

I just watched Tigers v Dogs
Round 3 2005
Where Prince nailed the field goal to win
37-36…
We still couldn’t tackle back then and Anasta has always been a flog .

@hobbo1 said in NRL classics:

I just watched Tigers v Dogs
Round 3 2005
Where Prince nailed the field goal to win
37-36…
We still couldn’t tackle back then and Anasta has always been a flog .

Yeah that was an awesome finish although we were well on top and should have won easily and Anasta scored two or three late tries from memory.

Emotional roller-coaster that game… Was out there had a peanut dogs fan waving his flag in my face when they got to 36 all… It ended up over the fence near the ingoal

@innsaneink said in NRL classics:

Emotional roller-coaster that game… Was out there had a peanut dogs fan waving his flag in my face when they got to 36 all… It ended up over the fence near the ingoal

You are a gentleman the dogs fan got off lightly.

My son was only 8 at the time… Had to show some restraint 🤣

@innsaneink said in NRL classics:

My son was only 8 at the time… Had to show some restraint 🤣

So the flag wasn’t attached to his anatomy Ink as he went over the fence …you’ve dropped a level in my eyes now …at least when Clinton Schishokfe’s parents were in my grill about calling their son a drug cheat at least I stuck to my guns

2009 Tigers v Storm game …if only we could of produced that performance 14 times a season every season

@happy_tiger said in NRL classics:

2009 Tigers v Storm game …if only we could of produced that performance 14 times a season every season

we always seemed to give the storm a run for their money no matter who we had in our team…

@OzLuke said in NRL classics:

@happy_tiger said in NRL classics:

we always seemed to give the storm a run for their money no matter who we had in our team…

That was our perfect game defensively …we showed grit and guts …we out ground the grinders …and Rowdy showed his afterburners he had before injured

Watched the extended highlights of the 2009 game vs Souths last night. Was watching it totally forgetting how it ended until the final seconds when he all came flooding back including the walk back to the station with my brothers mate banging on about Souths the entire way.

Do not watch

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.