Wests Tigers set for online game against Warriors

Author
Dan Talintyre
Timestamp
Fri 3 Apr 2020, 12:15 PM

With the NRL season still suspended indefinitely, Wests Tigers players will be back in front of your screens in a different way this weekend — taking on the New Zealand Warriors in an online game!

After going down to the Bulldogs last week in their inaugural online battle, Wests Tigers will be determined to get the job done this weekend against a Warriors side full of intrigue — back home after their extended stay in Australia and likely to put in a strong performance after watching last week’s online battle.

For Wests Tigers, Michael Chee Kam will again take the controller in a new game this week while welcoming a new teammate in Thomas Mikaele.

Isaiah Papali’i and Hayze Perham will step up for the Warriors — setting up for another must-watch online game when it streams live on Sunday!

Kickoff for the online clash is scheduled for Sunday, April 5 at 3:00pm AEDT (5:00pm NZDT) with rugby league and gaming fans alike to watch all the action LIVE via the Wests Tigers Facebook and YouTube pages!

Make sure you tune in live as all the action unfolds from 3:00pm.

Love how they don’t mention the game.

Just play COD and get it done.

@TheDaBoss said in Wests Tigers set for online game against Warriors:

Author
Dan Talintyre
Timestamp
Fri 3 Apr 2020, 12:15 PM

With the NRL season still suspended indefinitely, Wests Tigers players will be back in front of your screens in a different way this weekend — taking on the New Zealand Warriors in an online game!

After going down to the Bulldogs last week in their inaugural online battle, Wests Tigers will be determined to get the job done this weekend against a Warriors side full of intrigue — back home after their extended stay in Australia and likely to put in a strong performance after watching last week’s online battle.

For Wests Tigers, Michael Chee Kam will again take the controller in a new game this week while welcoming a new teammate in Thomas Mikaele.

Isaiah Papali’i and Hayze Perham will step up for the Warriors — setting up for another must-watch online game when it streams live on Sunday!

Kickoff for the online clash is scheduled for Sunday, April 5 at 3:00pm AEDT (5:00pm NZDT) with rugby league and gaming fans alike to watch all the action LIVE via the Wests Tigers Facebook and YouTube pages!

Make sure you tune in live as all the action unfolds from 3:00pm.

What …we won 28-6 didn’t we …we need an investigation into this …get to it Toovs

A good angle would be to promote Rugby League live to try to get a few more royalities in the door.

last edited by hammertime

I dunno about this…watching footy players play a footy video game???

makes me think of the simpsons where they are sitting around watching a dot on tv…

776e2d12-9cfd-40b2-9e82-140483963fd8-image.png

There playing an online game!
This is a must watch!
🙄

I still don’t get how we lost …I literally watched the game and we won 28-8

Was it another match …

@happy_tiger said in Wests Tigers set for online game against Warriors:

Was it another match …

They’re talking about the Fortnite battle, which we lost. I watched some of it and have absolutely no idea what is going on. Looks more like a building simulator than a shooter.

@hugggarz said in Wests Tigers set for online game against Warriors:

@happy_tiger said in Wests Tigers set for online game against Warriors:

Was it another match …

They’re talking about the Fortnite battle, which we lost. I watched some of it and have absolutely no idea what is going on. Looks more like a building simulator than a shooter.

Ok that makes sense …I thought it was a Fortnite battle x 5 and then they showed an NRL game

Dont think it was posted anywhere in the other thread so may as well throw it up here for those interested.

@hugggarz said in Wests Tigers set for online game against Warriors:

Dont think it was posted anywhere in the other thread so may as well throw it up here for those interested.

Thompson MCK need more time training less time gaming …terrible

I thought it was 2-0 to us.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.