Climate change and Corona

It will be interesting to see if with practically no manufacturing or travel movement happening on the planet for the next 6 months if the temperature is going to cool rapidly with majorly less carbon emissions .
If the temperature increases I would think the climate change alarmists have had there day !
But I suppose temperature analysts and modelling will be none existent …I am expecting a much colder winter if the climate alarmists are right !

🤔

@Snake said in Climate change and Corona:

It will be interesting to see if with practically no manufacturing or travel movement happening on the planet for the next 6 months if the temperature is going to cool rapidly with majorly less carbon emissions .
If the temperature increases I would think the climate change alarmists have had there day !
But I suppose temperature analysts and modelling will be none existent …I am expecting a much colder winter if the climate alarmists are right !

You know that’s not how it works right?

@cochise said in Climate change and Corona:

You know that’s not how it works right?

Yes but the deniers will use anything to ignore facts.

🤦

😀👍

@Nelson said in Climate change and Corona:

🤦

Possible the most ill informed post I have ever read on this forum!

You see fellas it is not that complicated!

You see fellas it is not that complicated!

Explain?

Did I miss something, has the Sun caught Corona virus?

😀🤔

Hi Snake move to Bathurst and you’ll get a cold winter.

😊

I never knew Greta was a Snake

@formerguest said in Climate change and Corona:

Did I miss something, has the Sun caught Corona virus?

This thread wins the internet for today…

Well the hotter it gets the harder it will be to keep your Corona cold so yes

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.