Membership pledge

Received today and had no hesitation in pledging our support to our club … will be standing strong with our fellow members and club !👍

Same here. Totally understand why some people may not feel they are able to waive the money. But I’m in the fortunate position that I can, so I will.

Yeah me too. Speaking of memberships, anyone see Eddie McGuire’s meltdown?

This post is deleted!

I will buy my membership asap when the finances get better…until then WTs will have to wait as I have…I don’t have the luxury of cash at hand but will endeavour to do my best…

@GNR4LIFE said in Membership pledge:

No but would love a link. Or summary. Things not good for lock it in Eddie?

Got mine today. Will pledge but pass no judgement on those that don’t. Don’t want to give up my leichhardt seats anyway

@Kiwitiger

Wow that was bizarre. Especially when you consider his media training. Don’t like anyone’s chance of getting money back off Collingwood

@Tiger5150 said in Membership pledge:

Got mine today. Will pledge but pass no judgement on those that don’t. Don’t want to give up my leichhardt seats anyway

100%. Same here. But can understand why some people will need that money.

Happy to support the club and join the pledge.

What an arrogant flog Eddie is and always has been since he arrived on the scene. Thinks the game of AFL revolves around himself and absolutely goes spare on anybody who has the gall to stand up to him or question him.
Collingwood members are certainly not known to be from the “top end of town” but by the sounds of Eddie they won’t be seeing any of their membership money which a lot probably need for day-to-day living right now.
Would laugh if they turned on him and stormed his mansion, gutted the joint and threw know-it-all Ed out onto the pavement.

Do they cancel membership if you don’t pledge?

@tigerap said in Membership pledge:

Do they cancel membership if you don’t pledge?

I dont know the answer to that. Im guessing that this is a first step to work out the financial cost if they start to offer refunds. Hard for them because they dont know if they will be offer games with seats available in the future.

Obviously they will cancel membership with a refund.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.