Anyone 2008 Home jersey willing to sell

Anyone have a 2008 Home jersey they are willing to sell. It is probably my favourite jersey and I don’t have it. Don’t mind what price.

@dugwt said in Anyone 2008 Home jersey willing to sell:

Anyone have a 2008 Home jersey they are willing to sell. It is probably my favourite jersey and I don’t have it. Don’t mind what price.

What size?

Was the black one the home jersey that year? I think I have an xl that doesn’t fit anymore

@cochise said in Anyone 2008 Home jersey willing to sell:

What size?

Medium

@Michael-Summers said in Anyone 2008 Home jersey willing to sell:

Was the black one the home jersey that year? I think I have an xl that doesn’t fit anymore

yes its the Black one

@cochise said in Anyone 2008 Home jersey willing to sell:

What size?

Medium

Sorry, I have an xl id be willing to sell!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.