Ceo Update April 2020

Looking sharp as always.

best part was that they’re into the temporary facility and the Concord grandstand gets knocked down next week. bout time

@GNR4LIFE said in Ceo Update April 2020:

Looking sharp as always.

Yeah as a CEO he needs to have a good think about public perception and image.

Looks like John Ibrahim

The centre of excellence will be a massive part of the clubs future. I’m glad it’s still getting worked on even with the virus going on

@innsaneink said in Ceo Update April 2020:

Looks like John Ibrahim

Sounds like the club needs to find a stylist …

😲

I thought he looked good and his presentation was slick. He loves using buzz words but I guess I might be a little out of touch these days

👍

@supercoach said in Ceo Update April 2020:

I thought he looked good and his presentation was slick. He loves using buzz words but I guess I might be a little out of touch these days

“Buzzwords often derive from technical terms yet often have much of the original technical meaning removed through fashionable use, being simply used to impress others.”

As long as the simple meaning is up front and clear and rings true, that’s all I ask.

👍

@willow said in Ceo Update April 2020:

@GNR4LIFE said in Ceo Update April 2020:

Looking sharp as always.

Yeah as a CEO he needs to have a good think about public perception and image.

Needs to think about home hair styling and needs to stand closer to the razor

😲

Seems to look like a poor mans Klopp the Liverpool boss in the EPL. Maybe that’s the look he is trying to achieve. Anyway who cares what he looks like as long as he delivers

Seems to look like a poor mans Klopp the Liverpool boss in the EPL. Maybe that’s the look he is trying to achieve. Anyway who cares what he looks like as long as he delivers

If Pascoe can repeat Klopp’s success he can show up naked with his butt shaved as far as I’m concerned

@happy_tiger said in Ceo Update April 2020:

If Pascoe can repeat Klopp’s success he can show up naked with his butt shaved as far as I’m concerned

Klopp is very top shelve when it comes leadership

As the interview fades out JP says “with the sole objective of winning this year’s comp”. I hope that is drummed into every player and staff member, that’s why they are here.

@mike said in Ceo Update April 2020:

As the interview fades out JP says “with the sole objective of winning this year’s comp”. I hope that is drummed into every player and staff member, that’s why they are here.

Drum it into JL, he should know the pain of losing a GF he only just did it last year

remind him that if we have potato performances like the one in rd 2

we may as well kiss the Trophy let alone finals away

👍

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.