Junior Reps 2020

Re: Junior Reps 2019

how r things going for this front

Quite worrying knowing what might become of a our juniors as a result of this virus

@TheDaBoss said in Junior Reps 2020:

Quite worrying knowing what might become of a our juniors as a result of this virus

In NSW …the Government is also looking at when Sport can resume not just Major sport …Netball Soccer RL AFL…they will just play for their Clubs if it starts again…

I believe SG Ball and HM have been cancelled as with CC and Flegg for 2020…

Ron Massey Cup or Sydney Shield which is basically A Grade may also resume…so you could get game time there…

@Geo said in Junior Reps 2020:

@TheDaBoss said in Junior Reps 2020:

In NSW …the Government is also looking at when Sport can resume not just Major sport …Netball Soccer RL AFL…they will just play for their Clubs if it starts again…

I believe SG Ball and HM have been cancelled as with CC and Flegg for 2020…

Ron Massey Cup or Sydney Shield which is basically A Grade may also resume…so you could get game time there…

I can’t speak for NSW but I know they are still hopeful of holding the Qld state netball titles in late September

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.