Reynolds back to Bulldogs?

Started by James Pooper…

Pooper ALERT…

@Geo said in Reynolds back to Bulldogs?:

Started by James Pooper…

Pooper ALERT…

Been doing the rounds since Saturday

If Reynolds back to Dogs, I hope we don’t subside to much of his contract.

@tigerbenji said in Reynolds back to Bulldogs?:

If Reynolds back to Dogs, I hope we don’t subside to much of his contract

Hope he goes back to the Dogs, we dont need him and his massive salary (thanks Cleary!)…most likely will subsidise most of 2020 and a bit of his 2021.

Fingers crossed it happens

Wouldn’t be surprised if it happens. Would benefit both clubs and Reynolds a lot. Fingers crossed

Can we interested them in a 33 year old ex origin second rower? bulk purchase deal or something.

👍

@tigerbalm said in Reynolds back to Bulldogs?:

Can we interested them in a 33 year old ex origin second rower? bulk purchase deal or something.

buy 1 get1 free

I was as hyped as anyone when he signed. He’s all heart, but it’s been a failed experiment.

Nofoluma isn’t a second rower. Is he ?

👏

@GNR4LIFE said in Reynolds back to Bulldogs?:

I was as hyped as anyone when he signed. He’s all heart, but it’s been a failed experiment.

Yep
Add Packer, McQueen, Blair, Matalino to an extent, Geo’s mate Anasta, who have I missed

@Cairnstigers said in Reynolds back to Bulldogs?:

Yep
Add Packer, McQueen, Blair, Matalino to an extent, Geo’s mate Anasta, who have I missed

Matulino imo isn’t in that category and Anasta is in league of his own. McQueen isn’t in top 17 atleast .

last edited by Red88_Tiger

Nofoluma isn’t a second rower. Is he ?

Look, what can West Tigers do today to make you drive home with this brand new player. No reasonable offer refused.

👍😂

@Red88_Tiger said in Reynolds back to Bulldogs?:

Yep

Matulino imo isn’t in that category and Anasta is in league of his own. McQueen isn’t in top 17 atleast .

its been said time and time again

MCqueen is better off in the SL, he has everything he needs to play there…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.