WestsTigers Survey

Anyone get a survey from WestsTigers to complete today? By far the best survey as it really let you express your thoughts openly.
One question was phrased: ‘apart from winning a premiership what do you want from WestsTigers?’ Or similar to that.
My answer: win a premiership! Says it all.
I actually spent 50 minutes with my replies.
Interested to know what others thought

last edited by Tiger_Steve

@Tiger_Steve said in WestsTigers Survey:

Anyone get a survey from WestsTigers to complete today? By far the best survey as it really let you express your thoughts openly.
One question was phrased: ‘apart from winning a premiership what do you want from WestsTigers?’ Or similar to that.

Yeah I got it and responded as well. It took a while. I agree by far the best survey with plenty of opportunity to express your opinion/feelings.

@Tiger_Steve said in WestsTigers Survey:

One home ground (our Jungle or our Cage) Rabbits have the Burrow

Consistent finals appearances
Better retention of quality players
Innovation across the board wether on the playing field, merchandise or Marketing
More focus on the Tigers branding

Why not a special day for one home game a year
It could be called something like the “White Tiger round”
It could be used to raise much needed funds for a very worthy cause nominated by supporters and attendees to that particular round.
The money could go to a struggling community
It could by hay bales for our farmers
It could go towards hand water pumps in struggling 3rd world countries.
Each year would be different but it would be for a great cause
It would give great exposure to our brand and our game
It would show that our club and our game cares
Just a thought
We as a club and our game need to look at the big picture
Especially in these times we find ourselves in
I’ll stop rambling now

👏👍

See Happy starts a thread …2 days later Justin Pascoe is on it

Here is an extract of the email:

'We need your feedback!

To our valued Wests Tigers Members and supporters,

We would like to firstly acknowledge those of the Wests Tigers family that are currently or have experienced challenging times in what has been a highly-unprecedented time for everyone involved in rugby league. We would like to pass on our thoughts to all those affected.

Throughout this time, Wests Tigers have been working with a MBA project team to collect as much information as possible from our Members and fans about how you feel with certain aspects of our business. We would greatly appreciate if you could complete the below survey in order to help us improve your experience with the club. The survey shouldn’t take longer than five minutes to fill out and will greatly benefit us in best meeting the needs of our Members and fans going forward.

All information received is strictly confidential and anonymous.’

Personally, the “shouldn’t take more than five minutes to fill out” bit is hilarious!

@tiger_one said in WestsTigers Survey:

Here is an extract of the email:

'We need your feedback!

To our valued Wests Tigers Members and supporters,

We would like to firstly acknowledge those of the Wests Tigers family that are currently or have experienced challenging times in what has been a highly-unprecedented time for everyone involved in rugby league. We would like to pass on our thoughts to all those affected.

Throughout this time, Wests Tigers have been working with a MBA project team to collect as much information as possible from our Members and fans about how you feel with certain aspects of our business. We would greatly appreciate if you could complete the below survey in order to help us improve your experience with the club. The survey shouldn’t take longer than five minutes to fill out and will greatly benefit us in best meeting the needs of our Members and fans going forward.

All information received is strictly confidential and anonymous.’

Personally, the “shouldn’t take more than five minutes to fill out” bit is hilarious!

It took me a while but I’m not upset about that. I enjoyed having the freedom to write critically about what I want from the club and how I think it could be better

If like to see the results published, i e what the fans actually want and if the club actually do anything about it.

Sending the survey to fans that have dropped their membership would be smart aswell.

last edited by gallagher
👏👍

@gallagher said in WestsTigers Survey:

If like to see the results published, i e what the fans actually want and if the club actually do anything about it.

Sending the survey to fans that have dropped their membership would be smart aswell.

I’m one of the latter.
I think. That’s a good idea Gal

Survey completed, curious to see what comes of it.

That would be very sensible.I would hope that the club would want to know why they have lost members to stop it happening in the future

@jadtiger said in WestsTigers Survey:

That would be very sensible.I would hope that the club would want to know why they have lost members to stop it happening in the future

They called me when I failed to renew a couple of years ago. I told them I wasnt happy with the salary cap issue and would like to know what happened. They never got back to me so they’ve never got my money again.

👍

They called me when I failed to renew a couple of years ago. I told them I wasnt happy with the salary cap issue and would like to know what happened. They never got back to me so they’ve never got my money again.

At least you told them the truth so hopefully somebody took notice of it

At least you told them the truth so hopefully somebody took notice of it

I don’t think so. I just see footy clubs as corporations now, they tell you how important you are but don’t demonstrate it.
Its all a big secret about the profit and loss, won’t tell us about our future in regards to home grounds .
Ive never felt so disconnected from my club as I have the last couple of years.

😧🤗

Yep, got it and responded.

The construction of the forms should have had a section to skip membership questions if one wasn’t a member.

otherwise, I like the fact that the WT Business is looking to its Key stakeholders (us Fans) for our insight and innovation.

Every now and then you need to look in the mirror, but remember, the reflection remains someone’s perception.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.