2019 Dally M betting rort

NSW Police have raided homes and properties in Sydney as part of its ongoing investigation into an alleged betting sting at the NRL’s 2019 Dally M Awards…

Read more

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-dally-m-coach-of-the-year-betting-sting-police-raid-sydney-homes/news-story/e79e651615166078f2aa07a4f225cc56

I wonder if Todd has any comment.

@Tcat said in 2019 Dally M betting rort:

I knew that wouldn’t take long.

@cochise said in 2019 Dally M betting rort:

Sorry Todd.

@innsaneink said in 2019 Dally M betting rort:

NSW Police have raided homes and properties in Sydney as part of its ongoing investigation into an alleged betting sting at the NRL’s 2019 Dally M Awards…

Read more

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-dally-m-coach-of-the-year-betting-sting-police-raid-sydney-homes/news-story/e79e651615166078f2aa07a4f225cc56

I love a punt as much as the next person , but we need to rid ourselves of the exotics …just ask for trouble every time …will we never learn

Sorry Todd.

Yeah first response about it is implying Greenburg needs to make a comment about it, he wasn’t even mentioned in the article.

last edited by cochise

Was he not the CEO of the organisation in which this story revolves around? I think he most definitely needs to provide some input.

Toddy knew when to pack up his tent and run. Wonder what other interesting stuff will be unearthed in the years to come? Yay Todd🤡

Was he not the CEO of the organisation in which this story revolves around? I think he most definitely needs to provide some input.

Might be more appropriate for the CEO of Ernst and Young to comment.

The Dally M is run through the Daily Telegraph isn’t it? and that’s owned by Murdoch, same as Broncos and Storm owned by Murdoch? I don’t understand how betting on the Dally M would even be allowed, massive conflict of interest there, dodgy as.

Where do they fit into it?

@JD-Tiger said in 2019 Dally M betting rort:

Where do they fit into it?

Accounting firm Ernst and Young (the NRL’s official auditor for awards) and are charged with receiving, collating, organising, managing and safeguarding all votes to ensure the process is robust and the integrity is not compromised in any way.

Yes to the police but not the media.

It’s only a rort if you’re not in it

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.