Alex Seyfarth

Big congrats to him, for earning a debut

Looking forward to his impact

👍

It was just a matter of time. The 5kg of muscle he has put on since COVID will also help

@TheDaBoss said in Alex Seyfarth:

Big congrats to him, for earning a debut

Looking forward to his impact

Had him as the bolter for round 1 . Didn’t turn out that way , but I’m glad he’s there . Geez that pack is young !!!

Really happy to see him debut. Been in the tigers system for a long time

Congrats Alex! Rip in lad

@willow said in Alex Seyfarth:

It was just a matter of time. The 5kg of muscle he has put on since COVID will also help

Really ? He’s going to be a handfull

@Strongee said in Alex Seyfarth:

Yes, very dedicated to his training and still growing. He must be around 110kg now or close to it and he’s a lean gainer too. No fat on him.

Good on him. It’s a good show of faith by Maguire, but also highlights the need for some changes after the Newcastle game. I’m sure a few others will be given an opportunity throughout the season given there is no reserve grade.

Every good team should have an aggressive red head 🔥look forward to watching him play 🌝

@Strongee said in Alex Seyfarth:

Yes, very dedicated to his training and still growing. He must be around 110kg now or close to it and he’s a lean gainer too. No fat on him.

I watched the video of the announcement and thought “when he puts on a few kgs watch out “ turns out , I was late to the party . He was already a handful in the trials. He was my big bolter this year based on that.

I hope so, he looked like a skinny kid in the Team Announcement video

@Tiger5150 said in Alex Seyfarth:

I think once he adapts to the rigours of FG he will become quite a handful. Throw Stefano and Blore into the mix next season and our pack starts to look quite formidable.

👍

@Tiger5150 said in Alex Seyfarth:

I think once he adapts to the rigours of FG he will become quite a handful. Throw Stefano and Blore into the mix next season and our pack starts to look quite formidable.

Im very excited about the prospects of our pack in the future. Not a weak link IMO. It wasnt that long ago we accepted Jessy Sue as a starter

@WT2K said in Alex Seyfarth:

Congrats Alex! Rip in lad

Good to see. Alex and Adam make it to the NRL with WTs. It is a shame. Suli and Papenhuyzen are with other clubs. Four players from one SG Ball side is a good effort for the Cub.

last edited by pawsandclaws1
👍

Big congrats to Alex, but from what I’ve seen of him so far, if he and Clarke is top17 we are in trouble with our forward stocks

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.