Cronulla Team

If we defend well … we should be in the contest.
If not … we are dead ducks.

no Xerri plays into our hands massively, considering we have no speed. was also worried about Moylan doing a job on us first game back, thankfully that also isn’t an issue.

last edited by jrtiger

Their bench isn’t much better.

@jrtiger said in Cronulla Team:

no Xerri plays into our hands massively, considering we have no speed. was also worried about Moylan doing a job on us first game back, thankfully that also isn’t an issue.

I was hoping Moylan would be playing he only plays ok once every 5-6 games

Yeah, and this is only game 3 for the year.

Pack looks fairly solid but now Luke Lewis and Thomas the Tank engine has retired …feel a lot better about our chances…

Moylan could still be a chance given he’s on the reserves. They could be trying to keep us guessing.

Good starting pack but bench looks weak. Johnson the X factor - he has the potential to tear us apart. But very winnable game for us if we decide to tackle

With tired forwards the backs are big and effective they could be a problem especially Johnson.

@momo_amp_medo said in Cronulla Team:

If we defend well … we should be in the contest.
If not … we are dead ducks.

Sorry momo but I had to laugh. I can’t imagine an occasion where your comment doesn’t apply.

Although, I get your meaning. If we don’t improve our defence from our last outing, we will not win a match this season.

Their forward pack has the edge over ours, we really need to be on from the get go in this one and at least hold the ruck. I think if we can match them around the ruck then Grant will show us what he is capable of. Backline is much a muchness, but I think Brooks is a big plus and if Joey comes out in one of those moods when he terrorises the defence then we’re right in it.

How many times will Dugan go down looking like a sniper has hit him?

Pack still solid. Bench not so much.

Grant will have a big opportunity to show what’s he got from dummy half. Woods and Fafita are two of the laziest markers in the game.

That front row was supposed to be the Tigers starting front row from ~2013 onwards.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.