Reynolds ex girlfriend to speak on 60 minutes

The ex-girlfriend of NRL star Josh Reynolds is set to speak for the first time in an exclusive 60 Minutes interview after she was accused of faking pregnancies, funerals and cancers by Reynolds and other ex boyfriends.

Arabella Del Busso – the Instagram model at the centre of a media storm regarding her public break-up with West Tigers player Reynolds – tells reporter Tom Steinfort she’s ready to set the record straight on the claims of lying and deception that have surfaced since her relationship with Reynolds ended.

“I’m here to tell you what’s actually happened,” she tells Steinfort. “Especially with headlines, you know people think I’m a psycho, they all think I’m crazy.” Arabella Del Busso tells reporter Tom Steinfort she’s ready to set the record straight on the claims of lying and deception that have surfaced since her relationship with Reynolds ended.

How good is 60 minutes going these days that they have had to go to her for a story.

I wouldnt describe her as crazy but very manipulative and it would be difficult to believe much of what she says.

I wonder how much they’re paying her?

Hasn’t 60 minutes hit rock bottom with pathetic stories like this…

Kyle Sandilands last week ; Reynolds ex-missus this week .
More like the National Enquirer than a once respected Current Affairs show .

Let see one of her various personalities. I wonder which one we will get.

Well, I guess Channel 9, who weren’t all that keen on any restart this season, need to get some Cash Flowing and this little sleezy sideshow might earn a few $$$ from Draino adverts. and at the same time stick the boot in PVL “After a week which saw a young NRL Star found to have used … we look at the remarkable tale of … … Is she telling the truth? - we’ll let you be the judge”

60 Minutes or A Current Affair? I can’t tell the difference anymore

@Fade-To-Black said in Reynolds ex girlfriend to speak on 60 minutes:

Wonder when the stupid cow will be on?

Umm Sunday on 60 minutes…

I reckon there is more well-researched content in an OK! magazine than 60 minutes these days.

Poor Josh… Don’t need this

@innsaneink said in Reynolds ex girlfriend to speak on 60 minutes:

Poor Josh… Don’t need this

He is being interviewed also …guessing this was in the can a while ago…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.