Homebush home ground !

Now that ANZ is not being renovated there is no reason as from next season why it should not become the home ground of the Weststigers!
There are no more excuses this club needs a home and it’s supporter base needs to be united … the club has made the decision to have its home base in the inner city it has a club only minutes away from the stadium and this decision NEEDS to be made !!

"… it has a club only minutes away from the stadium… "

Do you mean the COE?

The Tigers club at Flemington markets now the Weststigers club ! 7 min drive … 30 min walk .Put shuttle buses on parking in the markets , patronage for the club .

last edited by Snake

For watching football bankwest is a better stadium, but it always has the feel of Parra’s home ground and for a inner city person ANZ is easier to get to. If the team keeps winning I don’t care where they play in Sydney

I see a lot of merit in all these comments.With the NRL getting the jump on all the other codes i also expect a huge winfall for our game locally and internationally.

@Snake said in Homebush home ground !:

The Tigers club at Flemington markets now the Weststigers club ! 7 min drive … 30 min walk .Put shuttle buses on parking in the markets , patronage for the club .

Theres huge potential with having a club close to the ground. They just need to act on it.

@supercoach said in Homebush home ground !:

For watching football bankwest is a better stadium, but it always has the feel of Parra’s home ground and for a inner city person ANZ is easier to get to. If the team keeps winning I don’t care where they play in Sydney

Whilst Bankwest is a wonderful stadium I’d be happy to play one game a year at the venue each game played indirectly benefits the Eels with there leagues club being close by and if your not lucky enough to get a seat in the lower parts of the stands getting to your seat in the upper reaches is a tough assignment for those who are not super fit try going up and down twice and see how you pull up
I think we should use ANZ STADIUM for our marquee games such as Parra ,Souffs,Rorters and Raiders the other games played at Campbelltown and Lechhardt

@gallagher said in Homebush home ground !:

@Snake said in Homebush home ground !:

Theres huge potential with having a club close to the ground. They just need to act on it.

Hello bridges need to be mended between Wests Ashfield and Wests Campbelltown for everyone to get benefit from CSS home games only Cronulla Parra and to a certain degree Pamfers are as close as Wests Campbelltown Club is.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.