Half time

Though I didn’t see the game I was following it here and nrl. Com

When we blew the lead and went in trialling I though ‘here we go again’ as I’m sure many others did

Dunno what madge said at half time, but it’s great to see the boys respond and keep the opp scoreless in the 2nd 40…inthink magldge will be pleased with that and working on playing 80 instead of 50 can be rectified I think

@innsaneink said in Half time:

When we blew the lead and went in trialling I though ‘here we go again’ as I’m sure many others did

Dunno what madge said at half time, but it’s great to see the boys respond and keep the opp scoreless in the 2nd 40…inthink magldge will be pleased with that and working on playing 80 instead of 50 can be rectified I think

Well apparently half the squad hate his guts…so the other half done good…

@Geo said in Half time:

Where can I read about this? I thought he was popular with the group. Whoever doesn’t like Madge can go as far as I’m concerned. Go play for the warriors if want an easy ride at training and can’t handle it. WTs need Madge and need to harden up, it’s what will put us in the 8.

@Tcat said in Half time:

@Geo said in Half time:

Where can I read about this? I thought he was popular with the group. Whoever doesn’t like Madge can go as far as I’m concerned. Go play for the warriors if want an easy ride at training and can’t handle it. WTs need Madge and need to harden up, it’s what will put us in the 8.

Someone posted it in the live game thread. It was just a baseless comment by someone always trying to bring down Madge. I wouldn’t worry too much.

I would say those not getting picked don’t like the coach atm, which would be true for the majority of teams. It’s called human nature.

I’m not buying the whole player disharmony thing. Having said that, the game really flowed according to possession swings last night, which makes perfect sense of course. We steadied the ship in the second half, Madge swapped Lucy and Garner around on the edges and we controlled possession much better, the kicking game also improved and this put all the pressure back on the Sharks. Mikaele and Aloiai’s second stints were also very effective which helped our go forward through the middle.

@Geo said in Half time:

Look if that’s the case , usually the word gets out and players avoid the club like the plague , and when you have players from his ex club signing …

Players may hate the way Madge trains them …I doubt they hate him

I look at Aloiai ,Marshall , Lawrence , Nofa and they look fit …fitter than they have looked under the multitude of coaches they had in the past

last edited by happy_tiger

Tcat…in the middle of the live game thread last nite some random garbage.

As Geo said… For a coach apparently hated they responded to whatever he said which was great to see

@willow said in Half time:

Madge swapped Lucy and Garner around on the edges

I think that made a big difference

@Geo said in Half time:

I think that the other half learnt a lot yesterday. Hard work and strong team spirit has it’s rewards.

They can hate his guts all they like as long as they perform on the field. He has built a squad with some depth to replace those who don’t perform. It’s been a long time since we have come back against the Sharks - even they look shocked.

No swearing thanks guys

Oh really… Serious?
Didn’t know, we, were in. Kinddrgarten

Oh really… Serious?
Didn’t know, we, were in. Kinddrgarten

You know the rules Ink.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.