Your Team vs Titans Round 4

Same 1-18 for me

with Musgrove coming on to the bench in place of Seyfarth, and MCK replacing Rowdy on bench

@TheDaBoss said in Your Team vs Titans Round 4:

Same 1-18 for me

with Musgrove coming on to the bench in place of Seyfarth, and MCK replacing Rowdy on bench

That works

Hard to change a winning team but the bench selections could be better.

Wouldn’t want to change a winning team. Maybe Chee-Kam instead of Lawrence and Musgrove for Seyfarth but if no changes are made I won’t complain.

Reynolds to Buldogs.
Apart from that no change until we have a loss. You don’t change a winning team until injuries intervene.

@momo_amp_medo said in Your Team vs Titans Round 4:

Reynolds to Buldogs.
Apart from that no change until we have a loss. You don’t change a winning team until injuries intervene.

That’s the attitude that has stopped this team from playing finals footy .
There is could always be a need to change the roster to enhance the performance of the squad a coach would be negligent if he did not !

1-17 same

14 Walters
15 Musgrove / Clark (would prefer Musgrove as we had no punch from the bench)
16 MCK
17 Seyfarth

Worried how we will cope with the same day /travel/play

Musgrove for Olly …bring some aggression

same starting team.

But my bench would be
14. Walters
15. Musgrove
16. Chee Kam
17. Clarke/ Seyfarth

Same team for me.

You could make a case for Musgrove replacing Seyfarth.

There is no case for MCK replacing Rowdy.

Discipline is one of the major keys in the new game and the 17used on Saturday showed plenty of discipline. Musgrove might add aggression but also might lack in discipline. The Knights tonight showed what is required, defence, defence and more defence. The games to fast for aggression and strong man tactics, it’s all about run hard and play the ball fast in attack and a very fast mobile defence…than throw in a smart kicking game . There was a team about 15 years ago who had this game down pat

Maybe Elijah Taylor starts to come in to consideration should we have an injury?

@2005magic said in Your Team vs Titans Round 4:

Maybe Elijah Taylor starts to come in to consideration should we have an injury?

Decent defender but gives away far to many penalties in the ruck

@2005magic said in Your Team vs Titans Round 4:

His best asset was slowing down the ruck, something that’s been majorly impacted. If we have injuries we’ve got a few guys ahead of him I think

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.