Wests Merger With Balmain Has Been a Failure!

The wests tigers have been a failure am I the only one that can see this? it does not help that they have no identity & have no home base to train & play at hope this all ends soon & they find their home at campbelltown.

Yes 2005 was a total failure.

@westsmagpies2020 said in Wests Merger With Balmain Has Been a Failure!:

The wests tigers have been a failure am I the only one that can see this? it does not help that they have no identity & have no home base to train & play at hope this all ends soon & they find their home at campbelltown.

So you joined to just stir up trouble? lol

wow in 20 years the tigers won once & made the top 8 once maybe twice by fluke unacceptable complete failure & a disaster!

wow in 20 years the tigers won once & made the top 8 once maybe twice by fluke unacceptable complete failure & a disaster!

Are the eels a failure? Haven’t won a comp since the 80’s
How bout Newcastle? Last comp 2001
Panthers 2003?
Even the Broncos last comp was only 1 year after ours 😂
When was the raiders last GF win 1990?
Half the NRL would be failures going off what you said.

I am just upset I want the wests magpies back at campbelltown & if it’s the wests tigers instead I will take that as long as they play all their home games in campbelltown or at least 6 to 8 games! until then I will keep supporting manly…

I am just upset I want the wests magpies back at campbelltown & if it’s the wests tigers instead I will take that as long as they play all their home games in campbelltown or at least 6 to 8 games! until then I will keep supporting manly…

20 years is a long time to be upset, I thought I was doing well with 3 years.

5af0a482-01ae-4fa2-9506-eb1c6c22c616-image.png

Keep supporting Manly then

@boonboon said in Wests Merger With Balmain Has Been a Failure!:

Kick him off

Nah, let him stay. When is the last time we had a manly supporter on the forum? Or somebody dumb enough to admit they were a manly supporter?

last edited by NT_Tiger

lol…haven’t laughed so much this early in the morning in ages…

A die hard Wests man choosing Manly…to quote Warren Smith…‘You can take me now…I’ve seen it all’…

last edited by Geo

Your feeble attempt at trolling is the real failure here.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.