Chemist Warehouse Injury Report: Round 4

Wests Tigers can provide the following Chemist Warehouse Injury Update ahead of Sunday’s clash against the Gold Coast Titans.

After pulling through last week’s win against the Cronulla Sharks unscathed, Wests Tigers have received further good news with Russell Packer completing his return to full squad training and available for selection.

New recruit Shawn Blore will also resume full squad training this week while Jacob Liddle continues to make solid progress with the advanced stages of his knee rehabilitation program.

In Round 4, Wests Tigers will travel to and from Suncorp Stadium on Sunday under new COVID-19 guidelines, with a six-day turnaround set for the following week when they take on the Canberra Raiders on Saturday night.

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2020/06/03/chemist-warehouse-injury-report-round-4/

Really good news about rehabs etc.
I’m also thinking that the player market might have a bit of a surge over the next month or so.

Awesome to hear Packer is out of rehab along with Blore. Only one guy unavailable for selection - fingers crossed we can get lucky with injury this year

I almost didn’t open this as a first glance I thought it was a spam thread. But good on Tigers for getting sponsorship for their injury update, and clever getting it a related business.

I noticed Taane Milne was out injured for Warriors, more luck for us in releasing him a year or so ago.

Here’s a question, maybe give Packer a week or so, but can anyone picture him making our first grade side (even on the bench) soon? I think he’d likely be under Musgrove in the pecking order.

That’s great news,with 18 games in consecutive weeks the middle men will prob need a rest at some stage.Short turn around for Raiders next week so hopefully we can roll Titans

@JD-Tiger said in Chemist Warehouse Injury Report: Round 4:

I almost didn’t open this as a first glance I thought it was a spam thread. But good on Tigers for getting sponsorship for their injury update, and clever getting it a related business.

I noticed Taane Milne was out injured for Warriors, more luck for us in releasing him a year or so ago.

Here’s a question, maybe give Packer a week or so, but can anyone picture him making our first grade side (even on the bench) soon? I think he’d likely be under Musgrove in the pecking order.

Chemist Warehose is in it’s 3rd Year of the Injury report…

It would depend how fit he is, but with no CC I would be rotating the fringe forwards to keep them keen and let them show what they can do.

@Geo said in Chemist Warehouse Injury Report: Round 4:

Yes yes, it’s been a long second off-season

@Geo said in Chemist Warehouse Injury Report: Round 4:

Come on Happy
Give Geo some spelling lessons
This is your opportunity

Good to hear Packer is back to full health, but I can’t see him playing another game in WT colours. Given the changes to the rules and the fact he hasn’t played first grade in over a year. He’ll be sitting next to McQueen in the stands getting paid to do bugger all.

@Fraze23 said in Chemist Warehouse Injury Report: Round 4:

Good to hear Packer is back to full health, but I can’t see him playing another game in WT colours. Given the changes to the rules and the fact he hasn’t played first grade in over a year. He’ll be sitting next to McQueen in the stands getting paid to do bugger all.

Don’t think so.

It will be interesting with Packer. He’ll be 32 when he finishes his contract with us. Does he want to go out on his terms or play well enough to earn another 1-2 year contract?

Hopefully he’s got the motivation to get back to his best and not throw in the towel.

👍

Excellent news on the injury front, very pleased for all three 3 players, particularly Liddle who is showing great determination and resilience in overcoming multiple serious injuries. I really hope he can get back on the park and play uninterrupted football.

It will be interesting to see if Packer and Blore can force their way into FG later this season. Not sure the change in rules will suit Russ who isn’t particularly mobile but Blore could be interesting if our backrow stocks suffer with injury.

@Fraze23 said in Chemist Warehouse Injury Report: Round 4:

Getting him on the field is one way of offloading him
A few good games off the bench and others will come looking

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.