CEO Update: June, 2020

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2020/06/04/ceo-update-june-2020/

CEO Update: June, 2020
Wests Tigers CEO Justin Pascoe provides an in-depth update for Members on the return of the 2020 season, recruitment, the club’s new Centre of Excellence plans and more.

Not a bad little update, promising news on the Centre of Excellence with demo underway and new building construction slated for August. Positive comments on Shawn Blore, mentioning he’s a big body who they are very excited about. Seyfarth also acknowledged for making his debut and again mentioning how hard he works at training.

Very stringent hygiene protocols put in place regarding COVID-19 and more emphasis placed again on the culture at the club and what they are striving to achieve.

We might need separate threads for (a) comments about his hair, and (b) comments about his get-up.

😂

@jirskyr said in CEO Update: June, 2020:

We might need separate threads for (a) comments about his hair, and (b) comments about his get-up.

Who cares - he’s doing a great job imo.

Just one comment on both, ISOLATION has a lot to answer for!

Just saw the Facebook post
All the comments are about his appearance 😂
You do you Justin 👌🏽

last edited by Sausagesorcerer
👍

@Sausagesorcerer said in CEO Update: June, 2020:

Just saw the Facebook post
All the comments are about his appearance 😂
You do you Justin 👌🏽

Looks a bit like Chief Inspector Dreyfus in the Pink Panther movies …

Loving the luscious locks…

@Russell said in CEO Update: June, 2020:

I don’t care but on here last time around people went bananas that he wasn’t dressed up enough.

I don’t care but on here last time around people went bananas that he wasn’t dressed up enough.

You mean the ones who have their priorities wrong.

😂

Have a look at the Facebook comments about this CEO update… people are flat out bullying the bloke because he’s not in a suit and tie and his hair is long. Seriously who cares? People need to grow up 😂 he’s doing a good job as CEO he could look like Godzilla for all I care

@JoshColeman99 said in CEO Update: June, 2020:

Have a look at the Facebook comments about this CEO update… people are flat out bullying the bloke because he’s not in a suit and tie and his hair is long. Seriously who cares? People need to grow up 😂 he’s doing a good job as CEO he could look like Godzilla for all I care

Facebook nrl fans are literally the worst Bahahah they know nothing usually

@WeststigsRdaBest said in CEO Update: June, 2020:

Very true

ANYTHING on f*book in general

Some of those Facebook posters need to look at the histories of the Wests Magpies and Balmain Tigers. Fibros and Dockers.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.