14 Reynolds
15 Musgrove
16 MCK
17 Mikaele
18 Packer
19 Walters
20 Talau/Hoffman
21 Does not matter ET/Seyfarth

Jennings needs to go, and I am not sure that Clark is more than a 20min gap filler

Let’s be honest, we’re not going to see any extreme changes. The spine will remain the same. Jennings might go, but that’s it I think.

Only changes will to be Jennings and the bench I feel.

I forgot about Talau. Yes get him in. And I like the Brooks at 6 where he doesn’t have to do much, maybe he can handle that. (Remember all that Brooks wanted to take ownership of his team rubbish over the years, well time to move on)

1 Doueihi
2 Talau
3 BJ
4 MBye
5 Bradley
6 Brooks
7 Walters
8 Mikaele
9 Grant
10 Aloiai
11 Luci
12 Garner
13 Twal

14 Musgrove
15 Eisenhuth
16 MCK
17 Seyfarth/Clark/Blare

Doueihi
Nofoaluma
Leilua
Mbye
Talau
Reynolds
Brooks
Mikaele
Grant
Packer
Garner
Leilua
Twal

Musgrove
Cheekam
Clark
Walters

Not really a fan of Clark. Hoping Stefano takes his spot if and when he eventually makes the switch.

@JoshColeman99 said in Team to face the Raiders:

Jennings to the bench? He would have the impact of a wet lettuce off the bench. He needs to be out of the 17.

@mike said in Team to face the Raiders:

Jennings to the bench? He would have the impact of a wet lettuce off the bench. He needs to be out of the 17.

Changes to the bench and Jennings gone I meant, my bad.

@mike said in Team to face the Raiders:

Changes to the bench and Jennings gone I meant, my bad.

No my bad, I misread your post.

Lets be realistic

Big L

Next ??

Seyfarth and Lawrence out. MCK and Blore on the bench.

@TigerDen-2040 said in Team to face the Raiders:

Seyfarth and Lawrence out. MCK and Blore on the bench.

Don’t think Blore will get a run for a while.

@GNR4LIFE said in Team to face the Raiders:

Let’s be honest, we’re not going to see any extreme changes. The spine will remain the same. Jennings might go, but that’s it I think.

Doing the same thing over again and again and expecting different results. It’s THE definition…

I don’t know why, after all these years of the highs and lows of being a diehard WT member and fan, but last night’s defeat by the Titans is really affecting me. I think it’s the lowest of all lows I’m feeling at the moment. I can usually dismiss it pretty quickly and get over the ridiculous decisions and plays that get us beaten, but, seriosuly …leading by 12 and then 10 with the game seemingly under control, we manage to lose in the last minute of play …!!! I’m going to need a running jump and a mini-tramp to be any chance of getting back on this horse, I can tell ya.

@Tiger-Tragic said in Team to face the Raiders:

I don’t know why, after all these years of the highs and lows of being a diehard WT member and fan, but last night’s defeat by the Titans is really affecting me. I think it’s the lowest of all lows I’m feeling at the moment. I can usually dismiss it pretty quickly and get over the ridiculous decisions and plays that get us beaten, but, seriosuly …leading by 12 and then 10 with the game seemingly under control, we manage to lose in the last minute of play …!!! I’m going to need a running jump and a mini-tramp to be any chance of getting back on this horse, I can tell ya.

As I said in another post; I thought we’d capitulated at 1/2 time. Last night at 1/2 time I forgot about the game completely. I had turned the sound down and started reading. When I happened to glance at the screen, I noticed that we were playing again 10 minutes into the second half. Afterward I realised I had lost interest, thinking; here we go again. And there we went.
This week, does anybody believe it matters who gets put on the park? Wicky’s waders after a big loss?

last edited by NT_Tiger
🙁🤗

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.