Corey Thompson

Are the Tigers seriously thinking of trading Corey Thompson? He has been one of our best since joining the club, Corey plays against Titans, Tigers win! Put him back in 1st grade we need his enthusiasm.

It’s a friggin joke that Madge prefers Slug Jennings over arguably our best and most consistent player in Thompson…

@hobbo1 said in Corey Thompson:

It’s a friggin joke that Madge prefers Slug Jennings over arguably our best and most consistent player in Thompson…

Jennings could give Anasta a run (jog) for his money in the “useless” stakes.

To think having Cory Thompson there means we win last night is a bit crazy he’s just one bloke who’s not some superstar of the game.

Trading him out to sign Jason Saab or another young tall fast winger is a very good idea. Trading him out for anything else seems pointless

It’s not a trade if you aren’t getting something back in return. Though it might be if it was Jennings. Having him off the books would be a win, regardless if we get something back.

last edited by GNR4LIFE

@JoshColeman99 said in Corey Thompson:

To think having Cory Thompson there means we win last night is a bit crazy he’s just one bloke who’s not some superstar of the game.

Trading him out to sign Jason Saab or another young tall fast winger is a very good idea. Trading him out for anything else seems pointless

I think I said it in the live game thread, but I can see Saab becoming the new Zac Lomax. A horse that will get beaten to death over and over and over till you are sick of reading his name and you are glad when we don’t sign him.

@GNR4LIFE said in Corey Thompson:

@JoshColeman99 said in Corey Thompson:

I think I said it in the live game thread, but I can see Saab becoming the new Zac Lomax. A horse that will get beaten to death over and over and over till you are sick of reading his name and you are glad when we don’t sign him.

Dragons denying his request doesn’t bode well for us so wouldn’t be surprised if we keep Cory if we can’t get Saab.

Maybe not this week. Wouldn’t surprise me if the Thompson to Titans talk is quickly given the MIB Neuralyzer

Unfortunately Corey been found out, he is a great competitor, however if he has Tupou, Lee ,Don and other tall wingers flying above him, its just physically impossible, especially under these current rules. Jennings is usually better under the high ball, not last night.

Maybe not this week. Wouldn’t surprise me if the Thompson to Titans talk is quickly given the MIB Neuralyzer

I hope so. I’d have Thompson on the wing next week.

@Tigers_Tale said in Corey Thompson:

Unfortunately Corey been found out, he is a great competitor, however if he has Tupou, Lee ,Don and other tall wingers flying above him, its just physically impossible, especially under these current rules. Jennings is usually better under the high ball, not last night.

Jennings couldn’t catch Covid19 in a Wuhan wet market. Can’t score a try unless there is no one within 10 meters of him and he goes in untouched. Then again he’d probably drop the pass 8 times out of 10 in that case as well.

We can only hope so

Jennings needs to visit Recall

hey all, nass here.

i think thompson going is dependent on if maguire can get a replacement in like saab or someone else he has in mind. dont see him letting him go for no reason.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.