Marshall dropped

Reynolds is in. Interesting to know the who the other “new boys” are.

I think a shake up this drastic is a bit much - and believe me I was pissed at the Titans loss just as much as anyone.

Marshall is probably being dropped mostly because of his poor defensive efforts to start the season, which is fine… but 6 changes, if true, is just too much.

@Moh said in Marshall dropped:

I think a shake up this drastic is a bit much - and believe me I was pissed at the Titans loss just as much as anyone.

Marshall is probably being dropped mostly because of his poor defensive efforts to start the season, which is fine… but 6 changes, if true, is just too much.

Some of those will probably be just dropped to bench

I’m for it, we need to send a rocket up the players. There’s no way we are going to beat Raiders unless we do something massively different. What else can we do but swap some players out and others in?

At least Madge is holding players accountable dropping Benji is a big statement. No one is safe.

I hope we lineup like this

1. Douhei
  2. Talau
  3. Mbye
  4. BJ Leilua
  5. Nofa
  6. Walters
  7. Brooks
  8. Aloai
  9. Grant
  10. Mikalele
  11. Garner
  12. Luciano
  13. Twal
  14. MCK
  15. Musgrove
  16. ET
  17. Reynolds

I’d be dropping Brooks not Marshall

👍

If Tyon Frizel did not have a brain explosion, we would be 1 and 3.

Including losses to the diabolical Saints and Titans.

Our form is NOT good.

Glad Madge is shaking it up personally.

Yep shake up good. Players accountable just as much as the coach. If coach is telling players to do xyz and they’re not, you have to drop them.

If 6 changes is required to get a better attitude on the paddock i am all for it.Nobody should be safe no matter how long they have played for the club for.

@TYGA said in Marshall dropped:

At least Madge is holding players accountable dropping Benji is a big statement. No one is safe.

I hope we lineup like this

1. Douhei
  2. Talau
  3. Mbye
  4. BJ Leilua
  5. Nofa
  6. Walters
  7. Brooks
  8. Aloai
  9. Grant
  10. Mikalele
  11. Garner
  12. Luciano
  13. Twal
  14. MCK
  15. Musgrove
  16. ET
  17. Reynolds

Best side atm imo. Hope to see something like this.
But really, whatever side Madge thinks can best do the job, I support him, he’s our only hope.

Agree with another post that it’s only most likely due to his defensive issues. I believe of all our players Benji will be the most professional about it all.
IMO he’s a player that always wants to bring the pride to the jersey/team and do what’s right for or benefits the team.

if Benji is out,mybe to do the kicking,which would give him a definite role on the team.
then what to do with bj- how does madge get the best out of him

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.