Take The Pledge

I would like to know how many members have actually taken the pledge?
Whats on offer as per their EDM. (Electronic Digital Marketing)

Access to Wests Tigers home games equivalent to your Membership package (when access to games is permitted in the 2020 season)

Did’nt members already have this, and there is no firm date?

Exclusive first access to the new 2021 official team merchandise

Is this really something a member really cares about?

Guaranteed to receive the new limited-edition pin when renewing for 2021.

How much is the pin worth and its a bold statement thinking that will renew if we don’t make the 8 again.

Added new and exclusive benefits included your 2021 Membership pack.

Like what its a general statement stating something but not giving a practical example of whats on offer?

Seriously have to think that it would have been a better idea to send out a general apology to our members for the effort against the Titans last week instead of trying to commit after a dismal loss. It this being a better club???

Sorry I must have missed this…what is the point of all this??

it is an email that was sent very weird
Pledge keep your seats for 2020 season
Get a pin
get access to some membership gifts

Newsflash if you dont pledge

1. You still get your seats for 2020
  2. You get thae chance to ask the club for half your money back for games missed

@Jedi_Tiger said in Take The Pledge:

Get a pin

2. You get thae chance to ask the club for half your money back for games missed

Can you ask for all your money back for games missed?

@gallagher said in Take The Pledge:

@Jedi_Tiger said in Take The Pledge:

Get a pin

Can you ask for all your money back for games missed?

No but you will get a ‘limited edition’ pin.

😳😂🤛🤣

see what consumer affairs may say who knows you might get some money back

Ahh. that makes more sense. I thought some wowser had been employed by the WTS. I was about to reply i’ll give up drinking when you give up games like the gold coast one.

😜👍🤣

I have not pledged my membership and I was taken back a bit my the email. I would have thought after parting with over 400.00 that my current membership would automatically get me into a home game if fans were allowed back into the ground. I would also be very upset if it came down to a ballot allocation and people who pledged got preferential treatment.

Being a self funded retiree who got not one cent from the government in assistance, and had my nest egg drop by around 25%, I am not really in a position to pledge 400 bucks

@supercoach said in Take The Pledge:

I have not pledged my membership and I was taken back a bit my the email. I would have thought after parting with over 400.00 that my current membership would automatically get me into a home game if fans were allowed back into the ground. I would also be very upset if it came down to a ballot allocation and people who pledged got preferential treatment.

Being a self funded retiree who got not one cent from the government in assistance, and had my nest egg drop by around 25%, I am not really in a position to pledge 400 bucks

I get season tickets, but recently changed my email…

So we need to pay more money to attend games that we’ve already paid for?

@OzLuke said in Take The Pledge:

@supercoach said in Take The Pledge:

I get season tickets, but recently changed my email…

So we need to pay more money to attend games that we’ve already paid for?

No you just need to agree to pay them so they can legally keep the money as they haven’t delivered on the membership.

👍

Sorry pay what you have already pay or had on instalments.

They’re just asking you to give them permission to keep your membership money and that you won’t ask for a refund.

I pledged straight away when asked a while back, I wanted to support my club through tough times and I’m lucky I was able to.

@JoshColeman99 said in Take The Pledge:

They’re just asking you to give them permission to keep your membership money and that you won’t ask for a refund.

I pledged straight away when asked a while back, I wanted to support my club through tough times and I’m lucky I was able to.

Agree and I pledged too

Not everyone can afford to but of you can It’s a good way to help the club

They can’t help what happened

I ended up pledging, despite being moved on to job keeper. I decided I was able to but 100% understand those that couldn’t and believe they should still have access to games once we are allowed back in. I’d also worried that this might adversely effect those who couldn’t pledge with their seat allocations for next year. I hope that is not the case!

👏

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.