Take The Pledge

@Tiger_Steve said in Take The Pledge:

@cochise said in Take The Pledge:

Anyone thinking the ticketek page will crash at about 10.02am

Had my tickets at 10.01 so after all that stress it was easy for me

Got mine as well! I’m in section 215 which is higher up than my normal seating but I’m there so I’m happy!

We are in section 115

Good score mate - ground level!

Literally ground level we are in Row 2

I bagged section 212, not a fan of being on the ground level personally

lol…

@JoshColeman99 said in Take The Pledge:

I bagged section 212, not a fan of being on the ground level personally

See you there Josh. I’ll be the bloke in the Tigers jersey!

Got mine as well! I’m in section 215 which is higher up than my normal seating but I’m there so I’m happy!

We are in section 115

115 Row 6

Locked my 18 year old in so we’ll be there to watch the chocolate soldiers melt!

Hopefully I’ll see you there.

All just received this email from club, looks like Pledged members get 1st crack which is good to see however looks like if you don’t book ASAP you may miss out once other roll over or non pledged members obtain this email.
Interesting to note gives a Max of 10 tickets allowed to purchase.
Opens up Wednesday at 4pm so suggest members qualified to attend get in ASAP before it’s too late.

NEWS l DRAW l TEAM l MEMBERSHIP l MERCHANDISE

Dear Member,

Thank you for your continued support during the 2020 season. We are extremely excited to allow access to our Members in Round 8 against the Penrith Panthers at Bankwest Stadium.

As a Member you will receive access to purchase ticket(s) to this fixture. Due to the COVID-19 social distancing restrictions, all Members are required to be allocated an individual seat. As there is a reduced capacity crowd on Saturday, we are unable to provide your same seat allocation for this fixture.

It is important to note that your 2020 Wests Tigers Membership card is not valid for entry.

Priority On Sale: Wednesday, July 1. 4:00pm
Password: Membership Barcode (displayed on the back of your Membership card)

HOW TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS

To purchase your reserved mobile ticket(s) follow the below steps:

1. Visit the Ticketek Event Page here.

2. Have your BARCODE NUMBER shown on the rear of your Membership card ready. If you do not have access to this barcode please contact our Membership team via membership@weststigers.com.au

3. Enter your barcode number in the PASSWORD SECTION of the event page and select GET TICKETS.

4. Select BEST AVAILABLE to purchase your ticket. (Max. 10 total tickets per transaction)

5. Proceed to payment and complete your transaction.

To find out more about Round 8 Member Attendance, click here.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS TOMORROW

To avoid missing out please ensure that you purchase your mobile ticket during this period as there is limited capacity due to COVID-19 government restrictions and there will be no tickets available at the box office on game day.

As always our friendly Membership team is on hand; if you have any questions or require assistance purchasing your mobile ticket, contact us via membership@weststigers.com.au

We will continue to provide information on access to our remaining 2020 home games as it becomes available and look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Please visit our frequently asked questions page for more information.

@mike said in Take The Pledge:

We are in section 115

115 Row 6

A couple of rows behind me.

i did the rollover but confident will be plenty of seats for the game by the sounds of it spoke to the club this afternoon. Double bonus if can get a seat and rollover membership to 2021

Ok, I take back everything I said about how the Wests Tigers handled this. Apparently the Broncos and Raiders are making members pay for tickets to attend games. I would be blowing up deluxe if our club did this.

Well Done Wests Tigers!

Ok, I take back everything I said about how the Wests Tigers handled this. Apparently the Broncos and Raiders are making members pay for tickets to attend games. I would be blowing up deluxe if our club did this.

Well Done Wests Tigers!

Wow that’s not right at all. As much as first in first served and extra tickets isn’t perfect, it sounds as if all members who want a ticket will get one

Well Done Wests Tigers!

😂

Well Done Wests Tigers!

So far I haven’t seen anyone on here or various Facebook pages post they haven’t been able to get a ticket who wanted to go…

A lot appreciate they could purchase additional tickets through pledging…as well as being able to roll over their memberships that suits them better…

Unsure what other Clubs are doing in the area of roll over…

@Geo said in Take The Pledge:

Well Done Wests Tigers!

So far I haven’t seen anyone on here or various Facebook pages post they haven’t been able to get a ticket who wanted to go…

A lot appreciate they could purchase additional tickets through pledging…as well as being able to roll over their memberships that suits them better…

Unsure what other Clubs are doing in the area of roll over…

Yeah, seems quite good. I just stress about seats and tickets lol. You should see me on the day of a Pearl Jam concert when you don’t find out where your seats are located until the day of the show.

The worse one was when I travelled to the US to see Pearl Jam and had to show up to the venue to collect tickets.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.