Disrupted Service KAYO Titans game

FYI - I was watching the game last Sunday on KAYO and when the 2nd half started the service was no longer available - unexplained error???
I tried it on multiple devices TV, Laptop, Phone app none worked.

Waited a few days and made a complaint to Kayo via there website, and was about the facts and how annoying not a spray.
They came back today and gave me a 25% Credit (1 week free) for next month.

Small saving but the gesture was appreciated, this Topic is a suggestion for other members to do the same if they had the same issue, Cheers.

I might do the same
I was raging at the time 😂 luckily the live game thread was there to keep me informed 🌝
All the forum users who post during the game are the real MVP’s

@Tigerbuck63 said in Disrupted Service KAYO Titans game:

FYI - I was watching the game last Sunday on KAYO and when the 2nd half started the service was no longer available - unexplained error???

Waited a few days and made a complaint to Kayo via there website, and was about the facts and how annoying not a spray.

Small saving but the gesture was appreciated, this Topic is a suggestion for other members to do the same if they had the same issue, Cheers.

Had the same problem with Kayo and my free Kayo was about to expire. Went to Foxtel and they did a deal with the sports channel for $10/month for the next four months.

@mike said in Disrupted Service KAYO Titans game:

Had the same problem with Kayo and my free Kayo was about to expire. Went to Foxtel and they did a deal with the sports channel for $10/month for the next four months.

Is that still available?

My son has Foxtel and I asked him how much to add Sports and he said $10, but when I looked it was more than Kayo

i did the same

was very annoying

but i love kayo still, just unfortunate it happend in the titanms game

I’ve never had a problem since I downloaded the app to the tv. Had a few issues when casting from my phone.

@Hangonaminute said in Disrupted Service KAYO Titans game:

@mike said in Disrupted Service KAYO Titans game:

Is that still available?

My son has Foxtel and I asked him how much to add Sports and he said $10, but when I looked it was more than Kayo

You have to haggle with them, but yeah they did the $10 sports deal

1 week free is about $5 so not worth the hassle, but I appreciate the effort to let everyone know.

I think most people had the feed issue during the Titans game. Worst for me was the dog knocked the remote so I thought for some time it was the dog’s fault.

Thanks for the tip, I have left Kayo a respectful complaint also, I’ll let you know how that goes.

@TheDaBoss said in Disrupted Service KAYO Titans game:

i did the same

was very annoying

Depends on which part of the game, I wish I missed some of it,

@cochise said in Disrupted Service KAYO Titans game:

@TheDaBoss said in Disrupted Service KAYO Titans game:

i did the same

was very annoying

Depends on which part of the game, I wish I missed some of it,

towards the end
which was the worst part

it happened in the replay as well - i couldn’t watch the game live and when i went to watch later - just said technical problems - checked the forum and saw the meltdown so didn’t bother watching the game.

@diedpretty said in Disrupted Service KAYO Titans game:

it happened in the replay as well - i couldn’t watch the game live and when i went to watch later - just said technical problems - checked the forum and saw the meltdown so didn’t bother watching the game.

Was there a meltdown?

@JD-Tiger said in Disrupted Service KAYO Titans game:

Thanks for the tip, I have left Kayo a respectful complaint also, I’ll let you know how that goes.

I got the same response back @Tigerbuck63 thank you.

"Hey ####,

Thanks for getting in touch about the issue you experienced viewing content on Kayo last weekend, we’re sorry for that interruption, that shouldn’t have happened.

To make up for it, we’d like to give you a week on us. This means, we’ll add a credit of 25% to your account on your next bill.

Cheers,
Maggie

Your Support Crew"

I sent them feedback on the night and promptly received an email that evening with the discount offer. I must admit it was the first time I’ve ever experienced a Kayo outage. It’s a shame it happened during the match. I just waited it out and watched the rest of the match at around 10pm in the evening without knowing the score, so it was like it was live. Reflecting on the experience, I can cop a technical error so long as the provider responds promptly and with genuine empathy for the customer. I think their response was all class.

last edited by nrlsurvivor

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.