Everyone needs to chill out !

As The title suggests , we need to chill . We are 2-3 , haven’t played remotely like we are anywhere near our best form , and have the dogs and boys up next.
In years gone , especially 2 years ago , it looked like we were peaking this early . It didn’t look like we had another gear or 2. This year , it looks like we can’t play footy and we are 2-3.
That’s all ! Just trying to keep everything in perspective

Nope…Sack the Coach is the next evolution…

We took it to them last night didnt get the result but calling for players to dropped after that is not the reaction needed to get the most out of a team who lifted against a better quality side.
Tough loss but responded in the best way after a terrible loss against the Titans.

Win the next two and we are back in the race.

Next week game v Cowboys is 8th v 9th we need to repeat last nights effort to hold our position we can not let 9th spot be unreachable

All the experts reckon we played pretty well, apparently. Not that I saw them. I was too busy preparing my Brooks effigy.

😹

@Masterton said in Everyone needs to chill out !:

All the experts reckon we played pretty well, apparently. Not that I saw them. I was too busy preparing my Brooks effigy.

😊

@Strongee said in Everyone needs to chill out !:

As The title suggests , we need to chill . We are 2-3 , haven’t played remotely like we are anywhere near our best form , and have the dogs and boys up next.
In years gone , especially 2 years ago , it looked like we were peaking this early . It didn’t look like we had another gear or 2. This year , it looks like we can’t play footy and we are 2-3.
That’s all ! Just trying to keep everything in perspective

Chilling for 11 years

👍

Some people are definitely over reacting. We improved and lost a close one to the premiership favourites. If we play like that for the rest of the season we will do good. Obviously we could’ve been better but plenty of positives as well. We just need some star players

👏

We lost to a team that made the grand final last year and are a good chance to make it this year by 6 points.

I thought we went well considering

Normally we would get lapped up by 30 or 40

last edited by TSupps05
👍

@Telltails said in Everyone needs to chill out !:

We took it to them last night didnt get the result but calling for players to dropped after that is not the reaction needed to get the most out of a team who lifted against a better quality side.
Tough loss but responded in the best way after a terrible loss against the Titans.

Best response is to win not just to play for 55mins and say good effort that has been a problem at this club for a long long time

@JoshColeman99 said in Everyone needs to chill out !:

Some people are definitely over reacting. We improved and lost a close one to the premiership favourites. If we play like that for the rest of the season we will do good. Obviously we could’ve been better but plenty of positives as well. We just need some star players

Same old blah blah blah

@Goanna57 said in Everyone needs to chill out !:

Same old blah blah blah

Sorry but it’s not . We haven’t played well at all this year. By this time last year , we had played at least 2 close to peak performances . And I’m pretty sure we were 2-3 as well ! When it finally clicks I have a good feeling about this team. The players are there definitely for finals . Maybe even peak top 4next year . It’s about finding out the right combinations . Because it’s just slightly off

👊

@Goanna57 said in Everyone needs to chill out !:

Same old blah blah blah

Very constructive there mate.

😳😂

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.