Guess who's 9th?

Better 9th than being a sharks or dragons supporter.Big game this week v Cowboys they’re 8th.

How about some positivity…

No team has ever finished ninth and got the wooden spoon.

last edited by Russell

It just means we are middle of the pack runners at the moment…we are preparing for the big finish up the ladder…just like on a marathon…no need to go hard to early,just settle in and find the rythem ….

surely we dont come 9th the year we get a really good number 9

@Elderslie_Tiger said in Guess who's 9th?:

Better 9th than being a sharks or dragons supporter.Big game this week v Cowboys they’re 8th.

They’re beatable too

Don’t know how…wonders never cease.

Even Vonnie made the comment during the call.

It’s hard to see the ladder changing too much from how it is at the moment. Below us is an absolute pile of mud. But you can just about guarantee we’ll drop another game against a numptie team.

Parramatta, Easts, Penrith, Newcastle and Canberra look like certainties at this stage. Melbourne can’t be ruled out and Manly are looking good although their injury toll will test them over the next few weeks. Souths are just starting to find their feet too.

The Titans game will no doubt come back to bite us as it has done in previous years, and the Dogs got us twice last year. I won’t be surprised if we pull off a couple of upsets, but I’ll be even more surprised if we don’t drop games against teams we should put away easily.

@Fraze23 said in Guess who's 9th?:

It’s hard to see the ladder changing too much from how it is at the moment. Below us is an absolute pile of mud. But you can just about guarantee we’ll drop another game against a numptie team.

Parramatta, Easts, Penrith, Newcastle and Canberra look like certainties at this stage. Melbourne can’t be ruled out and Manly are looking good although their injury toll will test them over the next few weeks. Souths are just starting to find their feet too.

The Titans game will no doubt come back to bite us as it has done in previous years, and the Dogs got us twice last year. I won’t be surprised if we pull off a couple of upsets, but I’ll be even more surprised if we don’t drop games against teams we should put away easily.

Wouldn’t the Newcastle game come back to bite us more as we lost by 24pts…

@Geo said in Guess who's 9th?:

@Fraze23 said in Guess who's 9th?:

Wouldn’t the Newcastle game come back to bite us more as we lost by 24pts…

In terms of for and against perhaps. But the Titans game should have been 2 points in the bank. As should the second game against the Dogs last year but they didn’t turn up.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.