Sam Mclntyre

Congrats on the fella

Gonna make his debut against the cowboys 😄
RIP IN

If you are going to give him a go in first grade, this is probably the time.

The little I have seen of him I have been impressed. Outside Jennings I don’t mind this team, maybe they might pull a Smokey and get Hoffman in for Jennings at the last minute

We are picking blokes that struggle at NSW cup level. This season is a write off so may as well give him a go to see whether he is worth a contract extension

Good luck to him. Looked like he had a good preseason and he’s more mobile than Rowdy.

Personally never seen anything special from him but happy to be proved wrong. Takes a lot of hard work to make your NRL debut so I hope he kills it!

Well done to Sam on his selection…Hoffman is a nice surprise although I would have thought Zac Cini or Bradley might have got first dibs in the 21 first…

last edited by Tigerlily

He is worse the Kyle Lovett. Although I hope he goes out there and smashes it!

last edited by Madge

All the best Sam.#233

Wear the jersey with pride…

Yeah I’m surprised, I thought he’s been bog average any time I’ve seen him run. But Madge respects hard workers, so good luck to the bloke for working hard and earning his place. I can respect all selections based on hard work.

@Geo said in Sam Mclntyre:

All the best Sam.#233

Worse than Kyle Lovett they reckon 😳

Is that true Geo ?

Port Macquarie local so I hope he has a blinder, bit biased 🙂

@hobbo1 said in Sam Mclntyre:

All the best Sam.#233

Is that true Geo ?

Not his biggest fan…has played some good games in Canterbury Cup…can tackle…don’t expect him to play big minutes…

All the best Sam.#233

Is that true Geo ?

Not his biggest fan…has played some good games in Canterbury Cup…can tackle…don’t expect him to play big minutes…

Wonder what position he’ll play? Garner and Luciano both play 80 and I’ve always thought he’s too small for prop but that must be where he’s playing.

@JoshColeman99 said in Sam Mclntyre:

All the best Sam.#233

Is that true Geo ?

Wonder what position he’ll play? Garner and Luciano both play 80 and I’ve always thought he’s too small for prop but that must be where he’s playing.

If Luciano is still feeling his injury McIntyre could replace him at some time.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme