Cowboys Team

@willow said in Cowboys Team:

Beatable for sure

Warriors contained Taumalolo pretty well…went a long way to them winning the game…we need to do the same…

@Geo said in Cowboys Team:

Beatable for sure

Warriors contained Taumalolo pretty well…went a long way to them winning the game…we need to do the same…

😆

Take Taumalolo and Feldt out of that team , and at any point last year that could have been their reserve grade side. That’s a long way away from their best 17

Can’t believe that Marsters has held his spot over Opacic who looked pretty good last year. I think that Green is on his way out.

One of the few teams in the comp with a worse 2-3-4-5 than us.

The halves who play best will win the game.

Beatable for sure

And Molo as well …he’d look good in the Tangerine White and Black

Well see that’s where we need Thompson, to contain Taumalolo.

Screenshot 2020-06-16 at 4.43.01 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-06-16 at 4.43.30 PM.png

Traditionally we have the wood on the cowboys and beat them 2x last year.
There playing away so have to travel on an early flight.
they have a few players missing but as we know after the Titans attitude wins games. Agree contain JT and that will go along way to winning the game.

@Tigerbuck63 said in Cowboys Team:

Traditionally we have the wood on the cowboys

Our best all-time win rate against one side.

I tell you …all this talk has the Titans written all over it

And the talk of the their poor backline …we have made worse backlines than this look like the mid 80’s Parra backline

@happy_tiger said in Cowboys Team:

And the talk of the their poor backline …we have made worse backlines than this look like the mid 80’s Parra backline

Difference is we always lose to titans. Cowboys we normally beat. The players might actually come into the game with a winning attitude unlike the titans games where they seem to give up before the game even starts

@JoshColeman99 said in Cowboys Team:

@happy_tiger said in Cowboys Team:

Difference is we always lose to titans. Cowboys we normally beat. The players might actually come into the game with a winning attitude unlike the titans games where they seem to give up before the game even starts

Quite regularly when the fans seem over confident …the players seem over confident …

Take out Taulmalolo and they are an average side. Hell, they are an average side with him.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.